Re: tiny GATS layout change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:03:14 GMT

Amy & All,

http://www.geocities.com/legoguy712/scott100.JPG

I've never gotten anything but "this page is currently unavailable" from your
geocities posts. I suspect it has something to do with geocities not wanting
people to see it without the ads.

Here is the Brickshelf:

As for the ads, I have been paying for space for many moons, so there are no
ads on my Geocities site. I don't know what the deal is.

Scott S.