Re: tiny GATS layout change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:17:10 GMT

Larry & All,

That is true only for "interior" plates, right? That is, roadway plates are
going to be laid out from the club supply, right? Or am I misunderstanding
something?

No, we are using the club ones. If we need extra, I am sure between Chris
and myself we will add whatever is needed. Everyone is labeling their stuff
this time, right? ; )

Scott