Re: train stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:25:40 GMT

Amy & All,

Scott asked me to post this on the michlug site so he can get comments...

http://www.michlug.org/train-cargo-stickers.jpg

Comments...

1) It's about the right size at screen resolution, which is on the order of 100
dots per inch. Printers, though, are on the order of 600 dpi. That's why I like
to create large graphics when the medium will be print. Large graphics will
print with less blockiness. Are you able to scale this up cleanly?

Just remember, I took a screen capture from Powerpoint to Paint and
converted it to a JPG, so that is why it is so funny. I will print it here
since I have a nice printer and see if it comes out better.

2) There's a lot of small text. I don't know if my design will be any
different until I do it.

I will play with the text, I was just seeing if people like the layout, I
think. : )

Scott