Re: Two more buildings I made for GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:06:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
You have been the building machine lately.  Very nice coffee shop, I love the
curved windows.  The apartments building looks really small, are the interior
details done, and if so, how does the inside feel for the minifigs?  Cramped?
Or is that the intention, that it would be low rent housing?  The train >windows

The top aprtment on the red building is small, and the gunshop below is
small, but they aren't supposed to be a Jay's Sporting Goods.

in the apartment building look neat.  Does the coffee shop have interior
details?  It looks like there are people sitting inside, but I can't tell much
else.

That is one of the few buildings I had to fully furnish. Their is some
activity in that one.

Rick