  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 801 – 820 of about 412000.
Search took 0.16 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: has anyone made a death star (any scale)?

(...) Back in May my company sent me to Minneapolis and I actually had time to visit the Mall of America. I expected more of the Lego Imagination Center; however, enjoyed it anyways. I was rather disappointed by the prices they charge for their (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.274)

  Disparicies in Sentencing WAS:(Misperceptions of America)

Due to Larry's e-mail, and others confusion in this issue, here is where I stand. 1) If there is (I have seen a few, going either way) inconsistencies in sentencing, based on color, there should be none. I favor reform in terms of sentencing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.269)

  Re: LEGO article in Delta magazine

(...) Did it mention the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America? The MOA opened in late '91 or early '92, and since Northwest is based in Minneapolis, I am wondering if this is all just a coincidence or if they were promoting the LIC. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.266)

  LUGNET Roll Call

LUGNET Roll Call September, 1999 Name: John Gerlach Gender: M Year of Birth: 1962 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 8 Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota E-mail Address: john.gerlach@bestbuy.com Homepage: none Marital Status: single, unattached, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.people)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.264)

  Re: Color Change - Call Consumer Affairs

(...) I just spoke with someone at Consumer Affairs and explained (very calmly) how the color change would affect serious modelers and train clubs. I was quoted the standard line about "the quality of the bricks has not changed." I then explained (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.263)

  Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes

(...) I'm pretty sure that LEGO America, Inc, not TLC, is running the contest. (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.259)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) I finally uploaded the train POVs onto YouTube. (6 URLs) Enjoy (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

america, lego, com
(score: 4.259)

  Re: Raising a model?

(...) You know those thick plates they use in many of the Harry Potter sets? I usually build several columns of 2x2 bricks, and then put those harry potter plates on top. It's really quick and easy. I think LEGO S@H sells then in a variety of colors (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.258)

  lego Technic "class"

Hey, am I the first to post here? Cool! A few weeks ago I started running a Technic building session once a week for 2 hours at my daughter's school. This is an alternative school (non-coercive academically) where parents volunteer half a day a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.edu)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.257)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

We need a name. Andreas Stabno named "Heart of America LTC" or Greater Saint Louis Area Lego Train Club, Missouri Lego Train Club or to get non train fans Greater Saint Louis Area Lego Club, Missouri Lego Train Club. Any other ideas, and do we need (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.255)

  Charters for product-line/themed groups clarified

All, The written charters for the product-line/themed groups created a couple months ago were too restrictive and over-simplified. Except for lugnet.trains and lugnet.starwars, which were created at the beginning, the themed groups mentioned only (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.250)

  Re: Does this two set avaiable in US

(...) Actually they were sold for a short time earlier this year at the LEGO Imagination Center - Mall of America (LIC-MOA). Steve [the other LEGO-Demlow brother] (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.248)

  Re: Parts Pack Survey

(...) Well here in Canada we have our own Shop@home for the moment. I purchased about $125 worth of Technic service packs a couple months ago. As some have stated, there are many problems with service packs. Many won't buy them, because they just (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.248)

  Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes

(...) You know, living in Europe, I see so many examples of this, and I have to agree with Peters sentiment completely. Is there a *real* reason for making it US only, or just laziness, or bad company inter-communication? Because as a company that (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.248)

  Re: LEGO outlet store, how does it work ?

Ralph Döring wrote in message ... (...) ? (...) where (...) I'll try and answer your questions based on a conversation I had on the phone with Buffie the manager (who has also posted here on LUGNET so she is probably the person to really answer (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.246)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I concur. Greeks and/or romans, with roman soldiers etc. Just imagine lego doing the greek gods. a lego zuse (how do you spell it?) with a bolt of lightning. mabie a lego minotaur. how about some disvoery of australia type stuff like the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.241)

  Re: No trains in 2000!!!!!!

(...) Calm down Tobias! There is a train in teh 2000 catalog Kevin scanned, it's the 4561. All the rest of the train line is in the "Lego Direct" leaflet that he also scanned. All that means is that TLG sells only the 4561 in stores in No America, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.237)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Selçuk, Kenny is a charecter in an Adult Cartoon TV show in America (Maybe elsewhere too I don't know) called "South Park". I find the cartoon very funny where others get offended by it. There is no sex but there is content that definitly is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.237)

  Re: Radio shack basic electronics book

That's too bad. I hate it when companies don't bother with international orders. It's near sited of them. I'd like to recommend Digi-key for parts. They have a huge selection (no books though). The prices aren't bad either, considering the amount of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.235)

  Re: Golden Tap Inn posted

(...) In N AMerica it's usually called "Tudor" (and of course there isn't any real Tudor, it's all mock Tudor". Growing up in the UK I always heard it called "half timbering". The (british) book I have about it calls it "Timber Framed" and says the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.234)

More:  Next Page >>