  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7241 – 7260 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: double container waggon

Nice car. I think you have captured the prototype well. I'm always looking for different intermodal ideas, and this is a type of car not seen in North America. "Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:GIx8C4.3tK@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Ghost Rider

(...) That's a really nice looking motorcycle, and using Ghost Rider is a great idea. In fact, superheroes in miniland scale would be a fun extention of this project--Captain America, the Hulk, and Thor all come to mind quickly. The chrome accents (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  FS: BatLords - a TON of them

A local store has the small BatLord on clearance. I'm not into Castles, but it has a dragon and some of you might want it in quantity. The price is $4.00 EACH shipped anywhere in Continental North America. Preference given to larger orders, email (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Question about blue go-kart

Hello, while browsing through the set databases, I noticed a small blue go kart that goes with the 2000 Race theme. The car has three different set numbers, and I assume for different areas of the world: 1272, 1282, and 6618. I was wondering which (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Dear mr lucas...

(...) C Chris, I just wanted you to know that that was the most awesome post I have ever read. While I was reading it I heard several people humming America the Beautiful in the background. Excuse me, I need to wipe a tear from my eye. If more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: MegaBloks

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Noeckel wrote: snip (...) According to Jake, Vikings will be available from Shop at Home in North America. These sets just became available on many European SAH's and will probably be at US SAH soon. I do agree that not (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) I thought WEG had the StarWars RPG licence, have they bollocksed that? Unusually for an RPG publishing house, they're not on the web (least not as West End Games). In any case the Space 1889 franchise has been passed to heliograph games (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Wonder where all the Connect Fours went in North America?

To Penny Arcade's damned charity! (URL) Charity bad! :) Calum (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  "The Constitution is what the judges say it is"

(...) I have made this point before: (URL) (...) Then perhaps you do not understand that the document is holding you hostage to reason and change. The gun debate is a good example of that. The fact remains that (as I understand it) GWB can erode (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Joining requirements

Hello! I live in Jacksonville, FL. I was wondering What restrictions you guys have on your group? Im only 14, and therefore not eligible for 99.9% Of the LUG's in America, because of the few underage and immature teens who ruined it for people like (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Information War (was Re: Bush is almost as much of an idiot as is John Neal)

(...) Yes, there is something very wrong here... How the Orwellian White House Continues to Keep the Saddam-9/11 Connection Alive, Even After Bush Debunked the Lie. They Are the Masters of "1984" Double Speak. (URL) In short, Feith is saying no (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: "Greetings from SoundStone": SPAM warning for members of the Legomaniac's Webring

(...) Agreed. Following my .sig is the full message, including headers. Cheers, - jsproat obconspiracy: The Europe Symphony conspires with the Democratic Party, to unpave America, in order to undermine Denny's Restaurant. -- Return-Path: (...) (26 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Organizing rooms/rides for attendees of Todd & Suz's wedding

(...) arriving at: San Diego or Orange County arriving on: Late Friday leaving: Sunday transport: Rental/Taxi/Hotel Shuttle staying at: Inns of America smoking room: non-smoking room sharing: yes ride sharing: yes, willing to be designated driver (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) That's stores. There are at least two, possibly more (based on availability discrepencies, I believe they have at least three locations set up currently). North America is served out of Connecticut, and Australia (I believe) is served out of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) Can you site examples when Israel or the US censored a report of a civilian gathering? not talking about details about a military operation, since that actually does make sense. But civilian? Also, can you site a single example of anyone (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?

Atomic bombs on cities Hijacked planes into towers In my opinion both are equally terrifying. I will stand by my analysis of the word *terror* and apply it to both acts. We praise the pilots as patriots who flew over Japan. We denigrate the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  ebay auctions

I'm still kind of new at this. Can anyone explain why so many people are spending so much money on 6097s on ebay? Aren't these things available at every KB Toy Store in America for only $39.99? (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:G4wKxL.H9n@lugnet.com... (...) part (...) It's no (...) Pretty shaky ground to stand on (I could go somewhere with that alone) - being that this continent was accidentally named America (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Ford P65 Trigunner

Here's my first stab at a Crimson Skies MOC--haven't played the game, but I've really enjoyed looking at the official place designs & various MOCs. I've always wanted to do a twin-tailed space MOC and saw this as my change. This design stems from my (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space, FTX) !

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

"Steve Dunn" <s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@...tr$a.c?om> wrote in message news:InuypL.qv5@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, but you can bet your boots that the hotels in the area offer a shuttle service or some kind of door-to-door service. Nobody walks in America :-) (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

More:  Next Page >>