 Town / 2583
2582  |  2584
Subject:
Question about blue go-kart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:13:53 GMT

Hello, while browsing through the set databases, I noticed a small blue go
kart that goes with the 2000 Race theme. The car has three different set
numbers, and I assume for different areas of the world: 1272, 1282, and
6618. I was wondering which one of these versions of the car is available in
North America through Shop at Home or in regular stores. Any information is
appreciated. Thanks.

Greg "This was a test of the emergency broadcast chicken" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html