 General / 3720
Re: "Greetings from SoundStone": SPAM warning for members of the Legomaniac's Webring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:08:15 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
Jeremy, would you please forward me the email message, I did not recieve the
spam.  I should take action and at least send out a mailing to members, if not
try to track these guys down.  That is a CLEAR abuse of the Webring -- I don't
know how they got the email addresses except right off of sites through the
ring.  I'll definitely look into this.

Agreed.  Following my .sig is the full message, including headers.

Cheers,
- jsproat

obconspiracy:  The Europe Symphony conspires with the Democratic Party, to
unpave America, in order to undermine Denny's Restaurant.