 General / 3713
Re: "Greetings from SoundStone": SPAM warning for members of the Legomaniac's Webring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:37:01 GMT

Eric Brok wrote:

Whatever you do, do NOT verify your e-mail address to these sleazeballs by
responding to the e-mail message.

I was spammed too. And couldn't resist to a grunty reply. Stupid me.

Eric

I received and deleted that spam also.  What happens if you reply?
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html