 Off-Topic / Debate / 22770
22769  |  22771
Subject:
Information War (was Re: Bush is almost as much of an idiot as is John Neal)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:07:27 GMT

   Something is very wrong here. http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/003/378fmxyz.asp

Yes, there is something very wrong here...

How the Orwellian White House Continues to Keep the Saddam-9/11 Connection Alive, Even After Bush Debunked the Lie. They Are the Masters of “1984” Double Speak.

http://www.buzzflash.com/analysis/03/11/ana03305.html

In short, Feith is saying no proof is necessary because the Bush Cartel knows what the truth is even if it is a lie.

According to recent polls, 50% of the American people still support Bush. This is very scary, indeed. This deluded half of America has proven that we have reached Orwell’s vision of “1984” in 2003.

Remember that a key reason Bush was able to invade Iraq was that he had used a combination of the Murdoch empire, right wing think tanks, pro-Bush corporate media, coerced and trumped-up intelligence reports, the evangelical fundamentalists, and a phalanx of administration misleaders to scare America half to death. Key to this Soviet style call to defend the “motherland” against Saddam’s “imminent threat” was the conscious effort to persuade Americans that Saddam was directly linked to Al-Qaeda and 9/11.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Information War (a.k.a. WW III)!

This has been asked and answered ad nauseum. Both Shrub and Blair denied a connection between our perceived enemies on the White House’s own website! There is no new information!

The only people that could possibly believe this idiocy in spite of all of the available evidence to the contrary is someone as mindboggling right-wing and myopic as John Neal. Hence the quotes from the Murdock empire...

For the upteenth time I must call out John Neal as someone so radically disconnected from anything like the objective reality the rest of us share that I have to wonder how he ties his shoes in the morning. I know -- the nurse just enters his padded cell each day and places the laceless slippers over his feet for him...

Let’s see how the British people greet our “beloved” president...

-- Hop-Frog