 Off-Topic / Debate / 22843
Re: Information War (was Re: Bush is almost as much of an idiot as is John Neal)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 01:33:12 GMT

The only people that could possibly believe this idiocy in spite of all of the available evidence to the contrary is someone as mindboggling right-wing and myopic as John Neal. Hence the quotes from the Murdock empire...

For the upteenth time I must call out John Neal as someone so radically disconnected from anything like the objective reality the rest of us share that I have to wonder how he ties his shoes in the morning. I know -- the nurse just enters his padded cell each day and places the laceless slippers over his feet for him...

Let’s see how the British people greet our “beloved” president...

-- Hop-Frog

Well, Hop-Frog, we may be enemys on the .Castle front, but--

Wow. Incredible speach. Bravo, thrice over!

alex