 Off-Topic / Debate / 22769
Re: Bush's broken propaganda machine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:37:22 GMT

   Seems to me all of the evidence is here showing irrefutable proof that OBL and SH had an intimate relationship. So why wasn’t this brought up sooner? Something is very wrong here.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/003/378fmxyz.asp

JOHN

Quoting the expression that’s all the rage here--

“The man is obviously an idiot.”

If there were some element of truth here, doncha think Dubya and co. would be shouting it from the rooftops? “Looky here--here’s the proof that OBL and SH were in close cahoots with one another!”

But the Moron camp remains silent.

Do I think that there may have been ties b/w Iraqi people and OBL? Sure, why not?

Heck, there may be even some ties b/w SH and OBL for all anyone knows, but to the extent that SH was a direct party to 9/11? Give yer head a shake.

More than that, I’d say we could easily find direct evidence linking SH and former American presidents. I’d say that the ties b/w SH, Iraq and the US are far greater than the ones b/w SH and AQ.

Your country put this guy where he is (at least where he was before your little fiasco you call ‘infinite justice’), you left him there in ‘91, and that just gets under your skin, dosnnit?

Dubya, all smiling and waving, and his ‘thumbs up’ right before he gets on a plane--tells the whole story--soldiers bleeding and dying in a foreign land, “But I’s all gussied up, goin’ on a trip ta En’land”

Baah! Now you got me started!

I stop now.

Dave K