  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6601 – 6620 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: CyberMaster in North America ??

(...) the FCC rules of radio interference that CyberMaster might create (I never noticed any interference with anything, though). (...) Try to find a place, preferable in the UK (because then you get the software in English), that sells the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: The largest LEGO box is?

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:374F221B.F40D0C...oot.com... (...) 3290 (...) comparison, (...) What about 8485? I'm pretty positive it's the same size as the 3290, isn't it? I bought my 8485 from LIC in Mall of America. They (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: "real" LEGO Hovercraft ? (with/without batteries/RCX "onboard")

"Jim Choate" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.33.0...ssz.com... (...) no comments man! i've been asking rhetotical :)))) i've got fun experimenting even if i know they lead to nowhere (...) what is with your sense of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

In lugnet.lego, Richie Dulin wrote: <snip> (...) Those two statements don't contradict one another, from what I see... It's like "We'll accept applications from all over the world!" If only Canadians send in applicaitons, then only Canadians will (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.lego) !

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:13:12 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following profundities... (...) Not gas prices. But I can buy any number of UK-produced items in America (clothing being one example), cheaper in the US, even after paying the UK's sales tax (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO (MUST READ)

Well, I broke down today after Lunch and decided to go for it and see if they would Honor the 75% off LEGO SW. I wasn't two greedy so I only bought a few of the BIGGER sets. Walked up, I made sure I went up to a Nice Looking Girl at the check out( (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) the (...) Also (...) honest. I hope there are quite a few that are just lurking! I agree that we are all spread out here in the midwest. Perhaps if we went with the standardized module thing we could make something work for all? That way every (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Interesting places to visit in Minneapolis?

Hi folks, It appears I'll be visiting Minneapolis in a week or so. Is there anything a Lego enthusiast would find interesting to visit? I understand there is a Lego store in the Mall of America-my coworkers in Minnetonka have already said this (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: lego shopping day

(...) I don't really see that at all. First, while I've heard the rumour of an acquisition, I haven't seen this as reported news or announced in press releases yet. The two organizations, Loblaw Companies and Walmart are pretty well in non (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

Hi all, I've been playing with VXML and wanted some pet projects to help me learn. So I've been looking at my hobbies for applications. I am continually amazed at how many of you can remember so many LEGO set numbers/names/prices and other stats. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug) !!

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

  Re: Preview Lego 8455

Devo dire che la cosa che + mi colpisce sono i nuovi pistoni e le nuove valvole,troppo facile fare come loro,quando non riescono con i pezzi in commercio ne creano di nuovi:-(((...((( E noi????Dobbiamo arrabattarci per far funzionare i nostri (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Are technic ideas books still made?

I don´t think so. I only know 4 of them and the new idea "pages" come in the CD´s of some of the sets, or in the lego Web pages. I think this is the future of the idea books (sob) One nice technic "idea" book is the Klutz one and the DACTA books, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.technic)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

(...) Thank you for finding these excellent pictures! I do think that Lego will be releasing these sets in North America, too. Last week I e-mailed them to ask about the sets, and a representative e-mailed back a day later to say that they are going (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Zellers and TRU sales Oct 5-11

No LEGO in the Walmart Flyer this week. ---...--- Zellers Flyer good from Friday October 5 through Thursday October 11. Stores here are closed Monday the 8th. Save 20% on 4626 LEGO Brick Box (blue tub), $14.39 (reg $17.99). Save 50% on all yellow (...) (12 years ago, 4-Oct-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) If you count the Technic, Mindstorms, and Great Ball Contraption rooms, plus the Mindstorm/Technic competitions at the largest gathering of adult LEGO fans in North America last weekend, you'll note there were close to 100 Technic/Mindstorms (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  RE: End of Mindstorms :-( - I'm very skeptical

Consider that the FIRST LEGO League registered the following number of teams so far this Challenge Season: NORTH AMERICA 3.359 teams registered SCANDINAVIA 325 teams registered GERMANY 94 teams registered UNITED KINGDOM 92 teams registered FRANCE 52 (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Flex system 5118 Service Packs for sale. North America

Here is a picture of what is in this service pack (URL) Pieces. These haven't been available for several years in the US or Canada. I have several of these Service Packs available. $15 US each plus actual shipping charges. Will ship anywhere. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

(...) I blame democrats and lefties too--they didn't stand up for what's right and let Dubya take all of America down the wrong path. They knew better yet, due to political expediency, kept their mouths shut and let Dubya and the administration sell (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

(...) I blame democrats and lefties too--they didn't stand up for what's right and let Dubya take all of America down the wrong path. They knew better yet, due to political expediency, kept their mouths shut and let Dubya and the administration sell (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) So If I said the Japanese made high quality electrical goods, I'd be accusing them of being racially superior would I? The whole point of moving production to China is because the work force isn't as well educated as the people in the west. I (...) (18 years ago, 28-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

More:  Next Page >>