  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6561 – 6580 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) The Death Star example is the baddest one. If you are looking for the regular boxes, in general, the Euro zone is pretty similar in pricing. Almost all countries have near the same cost. But in North America, it's different. Lego practice a (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Lego Promoting "The Phantom Menace"...

Hi everyone, I was catching up on the news and noticed this article about "The Phantom Menace" being re-relased to benefit charity (a pretty good idea) and notice a reference to Lego in it. Does anyone have any ideas about how Lego is going to help (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  LEGO Legend #10041 European prices and shipping

Hello all, The rest of the European prices for LEGO Legend set #10041 (remake of set #6390 - Main Street) just appeared on Shop at Home: EURO 69.99, Denmark: DKK 49.95, Sweden: SEK 639.00, Switzerland: CHF 109.90 It also states that the set will (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.it)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: "Lego Minifigures"?

(...) No, they were. There was a European polybag and a different North American polybag. The two sets of bags came with two different secondary barcodes, so if you had the US codes and bought some random minifigs from Europe, you wouldn't be able (...) (14 years ago, 29-Aug-10, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: Which set are these from? [50's/60's]

(...) Hi Benjamin, I think you mean Cellulose Acetate. ABS replaced Cellulose Acetate in the mid 1960's. As to when this actually took place is somewhat speculative. The Ultimate Lego Book says 1962. But I know of some new sets that came out in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) I'm not having any luck pulling up any direct proof of it (most of the legit news source pages have expired, and all that's really left are Wikipedia and a handful of blogs that only hint at the LEGO/Disney/Pooh aspect), but here's the gist of (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) It's entirely possible. Since Mickey and Pooh came out at the same time (apparently for both lines), Disney probably bundled them together into a single license. When the Pooh license issue came up, the entire deal might have fallen through (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: New LEGO factory inaugurated

Well, That's nice. Tons of factories in Europe but none in North America. Kevin (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: aust. customs and duty, lego & GST

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes: <SNIP>> (...) God bless the silk road, I can see it now, a caravan of camels carrying sandy wind blown boxes of Lego on their humps. Oh no wait, someone invented a flying machine a hundred years ago. This yet (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: LEGO® Systems, Inc. sells Enfield complex for $58.9 million

(...) No it will still be around. In the future LEGO may not be owned by Kjeld and Gunhild anymore (Godtfred Kirk Christiansen's 2 surviving children), however it will still be around. There's too much value in the brand name. A future owner may (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Señor Justus, You write that your firm intends to be more receptive to Adult Fans of LEGO. I am quite pleased to hear this. Although I like what I've seen from your 2000 catalog, I have a few new ideas, that I wish to pass on. After this small (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

(...) there!! I can't wait until they open some of these in America. Or maybe when I go back to Europe (I dream of returning to Germany in 2006 for the World Cup). But one thing I'm wondering, is this being done under the LEGO Direct division? I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: CyberMaster in North America ??

At 23:56 11-12-1998 Friday , you wrote: Nick Taylor wrote in message <36713BE3.A8FD1C5D@i...me.com>... (...) I'm going to warn you on something you might not be aware of: LEGO in the United Stated is far cheaper than in the Europe. For instants, in (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Don't worry I am sure that you will have no problems what so ever getting one. Should hit North America this spring. The price will be between $110.00 and $140.00 depending on where you get it. -Paul (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: Lugnet Roll-call

Name: Christopher Tracey Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1975 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 9 Location: Reston, VA usa E-mail Address: ctracey@usgs.gov, ctracey@envirolink.org LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Don't Go There till Next week. Marital (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.people)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Mosaici Lego e Customer Care

Sono curioso di sapere perchè al fondo della pagina per creare e ordinare i Mosaici compare la seguente scritta ... ----- Customer Assistance available by phone: North America - 800-835-4386, EST Monday through Friday 8am to 10pm; Saturday and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: Lego Direct and us (not US)

Thats a good question, Although it doesn't say we aren't offering the rest of the world, It only says Initially in North America and Europe. Seeing as we never got S@H here, I figured something very similar will happen here too. I'm still not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: LEGO Legend #10041 European prices and shipping

(...) Tax pressure (V.A.T) in Europe is much higher as in North America. If i'm not mistaken, TLC has a production facility in the USA also. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.eu)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: dino-craigo-lego

(...) Yes. These amazing models got me thinking of the dinosaurs at the Mall of America. Much much much bigger (some are over 8 feet tall at least) but ultimately... LESS impressive. Why? Because they're so big all the builder had to do was get the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  Re: Special LEGO Mars Rover Offer

(...) Where can we find the guy responsable for special deals outside North-America? :-) With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego
(score: 3.692)

More:  Next Page >>