  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6261 – 6280 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Fw: What is the Best Starter Train Set? LEGO 65537

Doug, You are right! I couldn't find 65537 listed at BrickBros either. But it should also be pointed out that this is a hard set to try and locate anywhere on the internet. I did some searching for it on google, and most e-tailers selling LEGO don't (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

Hi all, if you haven't checked shop.lego.com yet, you might want to see all the new 2001 sets that were uploaded these days! Among is a NEW LEGO Sculture Dragon as well as many small HTO sets that we have NOT seen before. Instead of opening each (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  8454, chi l'ha acquistato ?

Tanto per sapere, chi è che ha acquistato il modello di quest'anno 8454 ? (URL) voi come sembra ? non mi pare che quelli della lego si siano "sprecati" più di tanto... ciao, Matteo. (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Avete visto i nuovi treni?

www.lego.com > SHOP > THEMES > TRAINS Sembrano tantissimi set ma alla fine si tratta di due locomotive a vapore, grande e piccola, con o senza tender, in cinque varianti di colore. Questo è quello che la Lego intende per "personalizzazione" dei set (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: shop.lego.com broken?

I have the same problem if I use Internet Explorer. If I use Netscape Navigator on the same machine it works fine. I suspect I have a bad cookie or something similar that IE is tripping up on. I'm running Windows 2000 so you'll have to adjust the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

"ssenkrahsemaj" <jamesharkness@hotmail.com> mumbled in news:HA85E0.FEJ@lugnet.com: (...) The RCX is the core of LEGO Mindstorms. It comes with the Robotics Invention System It is a microprocessor built into a big LEGO brick. You can attach different (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) was a Good Thing. Particularly in light of some of the less than rosy incidents that have occurred between TLC and LUGNET in the past[1]. You are right that TLC is a company and the things they do are for business purposes, not primarily the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Att beställa från LEGO Service

(...) Hejsan hoppsan! Nu har jag fått min bestälning. Jag beställde i fredags närmare kl. 16 så jag tycker de jobbat fort (det är idag onsdag). Ingenting saknades. Jag beställde följande: Nummer Beskrivning Pris 5108 Cylinder 31:- 5109 Hoses 41:- (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

Hi Johannes, In the new US S@H catalog"World of Adventure", on the technic and town service pack pages it indicates "limited quanities of all accessories" which is hte typical way they tell us things are going to be discontinued. All I can hope is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Missing R/C Trains on Lego.com and AFOL "Dream Train Set"

(...) That does seem odd, but I don't think it means much other than LEGO's got there web site messed up somehow. The IR Remote controlled trains are still on sale in the LEGO store in Burlington, MA. (Just my humble opinion as an outside observer.) (...) (18 years ago, 26-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  exo-force

Qui (URL) già tutte le istruzioni, pronte da scaricare in pdf, ci sono anche i dettagli del nuovo sistema a fibra ottica (credo che abbia la pila integrata) ...che ve ne pare? Le capiglature degli omini si prestano a un bel plastico (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Who to control MANAS with RCX2 and NQC

(...) 6:45 PM (...) Hi Ron :) This is an example of how you can control 3 Bionicle Manas. Since so many people contributed to this, I edited the last version of the demo source, I could find at lugnet.robotics, to include a "Thanks to" and some more (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  What's this? A motorized Harry Potter train?

I was looking through the newest catalog and noticed that there's a redesigned Harry Potter train that actually works on LEGO 9V tracks! I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I do like LEGO trains, so back when the original set was released (4708) I (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

(...) OK, can someone help me 'grok' which color is Sand Red (not having bought any of the LOM sets as yet). Is this vaguly related to the 'pink' from paradisa ? I just looked at this color chart... (URL) Is Sand Red the same as 'Red+Gray', as (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

I'm getting the same problem with FireFox 1.0 on Win XP Pro. This is not an acceptable problem, it means I have to open my computer to risk just to use Lego Shop-at-Home. Tim (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Dove trovo il 4924?

Salve a tutti, sto cercando il set 4924 (URL) Calendar 2004" Volevo regalarlo ai bambini per aspettare il Natale trovando una piccola costruzion Lego ogni giorno (pensateci anche per i vostri) Potrei acquistarlo su S@H ma le spese di spedizione (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Exploration Mars

(...) non (...) Exploration Mars è un set di espansione Mindstorms previsto per la primavera 2000 sia negli USA che in Europa (e non si sa se questo vuol dire anche Italia!). Non c'é sul sito di Lego Mindstorms ma è presente invece nel catalogo (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Yep, that'd work. Of course I can always try to get my company to send me to our London office, for work, of course : ) Hmmm.... There are a lot of sellers on Brickbay that are in Europe. They could easily offer to buy the parts from S@H once (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Why are we hearing about this new stuff on FBTB and not through Lugnet?? From the site, Tim says "A special thank you to Brad Justus for providing FBTB.net with this announcement" This, after I've yet to see the Harry Potter Lego sets (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

  New Mindstorms partner

Sei esperto di LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT? Vuoi far parte del nostro forum ristretto, la MINDSTORMS Community Partners, dove ti coinvolgiamo nello sviluppo e nel test di nuove idee, prototipi, prodotti e discutere del software e hardware relativi? Invia (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.010)

More:  Next Page >>