  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5761 – 5780 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Direct in Europe

Hi everybody, I just placed a DM 500 order with LEGO Direct in Germany: (URL) Functionally, this worked perfectly, and I could do it in German language. However, the user friendliness of the site did not really convince me, so I took the opportunity (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) ONLY the front? woah! It reminds me of: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I would also be curious if the creator of the model gets any financial kickback. I know most of us here would love the recognition and pride of getting a model reproduced by LD, but from a legal standpoint I wonder if any offer of money was (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

If you go to (URL) they show you how to integrate the RCX...steering,two motors etc.But there is nothing about automatic gear shifting. Regards Tim PS...yes "Lego Wizard" has much more impact than "Creator of NQC" !!!!! (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) You are almost correct. The intermediate, non-9V train system is called "(URL) Hobby Trains>" on the LEGO Factory website. I have seen no statement from TLC one way or the other if the PF trains will be called "Hobby Trains" or something new (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: the latest news

(...) but (...) Let's not forget that Brad mentioned that this service was being offered through S@H until "the new e-commerce portion of LEGO.com" was available later in the year. One would imagine that the operation would be global at that point. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Tauntaun

Modified from the (URL) previous version> which has been featured in (URL) the official site>. (URL) AC (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Mindstorms Future

Don't recall seeing this information in previous posts but apologise if this is old news. I recently reviewed corporate information on Lego website and noticed the following regarding Mindstorms. (URL) a Jan 14 2004 press release titled (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Soccer sets here at last.

(...) Is there any way of distinguishing a 3401 with Zidane from a 3401 without? (Without opening the box, that is!) Don't know where I've been, but I didn't buy a shoot and score because it seemed a bit pointless having bought all the other sets, I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  New railroad points?

From www.lego.com (press relase) "There are no fewer than seven new products in LEGO SYSTEM Train. They are the car-transporting Alp Express train, a railway station, a container crane, a service wagon, a train wash, new points and a snow-clearing (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: New 1000 piece red tub #4013 Create and Imagine

(...) How can you tell? :) I looked at the itty bitty pics on the LEGO.com site but can't really tell any of the colors or pieces. And since there's no parts listing on LEGO.com I am just curious how we're to know what's in it without seeing one up (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) [snip] Random blurt - let's get into the habit of actually quoting text material from www.lego.com -- apparently the text you being discussed in this thread has already changed, one month later. Did anyone (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground, lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) Jordan, I guess I'll represent the populace of the Official Lego MindStorms Forums here. We've had a discussion going on this very topic (mechanical and mindstorms-specific) for about four years now on and off. As with most forums we often go (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  10178 Power Functions Walking AT-AT

For those who don't read Eurobricks... or FBTB... or snoop LEGO's cache... or haven't noticed on Brickshelf by now... (2 URLs) Should show up at this link when it's eventually available from shop-at-home: (URL) It's had quite a make-over from the (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  S@H, TRU and Walmart sales

S@H is having their 'Brick' Friday sale for the third year running, but it has changed a bit this year. Runs Friday November 26 through Monday November 29 (EST). FREE standard shipping on orders of $49 or more. Get 10% off orders of $149 or more, (...) (14 years ago, 25-Nov-10, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Need help with 7249 Crane

(...) I got another e-mail from LEGO.com today and it was a link to a PDF file of the instructions of the missing sections of the #7249. Thank you LEGO!!! (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Will Lego Learn a lesson?

Hey Folks. Lego.com has just added a new press release stating the following.. Extracts: "Our growth rate is lower than expected and our sales budgets are therefore not met." "We get positive feedback from our retailers - yet they are a bit (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.general) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Rare blue engine cone available in 2003

Hey spaceheads, Dunno if you've seen the new NBA sets up close, but besides having new minifig faces for pirates, bounty hunters, and other space rabble... a rather rare space piece is available this set: (URL) a BLUE engine cone formerly only in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:3af8669a.240866...net.com... (...) Someone else brought this up before (I forget who), but I don't think the site is saying 'these are the only cool kids,' or 'if you're not up here, you're (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  TLG: good luck!

Alright, this group is usually used for complaints, but I'll be more positive Dear-Lego After reading in the newspapers and on the internet (URL) TLG is in trouble, but working on it, a few words: Ever since I played with toys, I played with Lego. I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

More:  Next Page >>