 Space / 19600
19599  |  19601
Subject:
Rare blue engine cone available in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:14:09 GMT

Hey spaceheads,

Dunno if you've seen the new NBA sets up close, but besides having new
minifig faces for pirates, bounty hunters, and other space rabble... a
rather rare space piece is available this set:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=3428
contains a BLUE engine cone formerly only in set
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6980  *drool*

ok so it ain't earth shatterin' news... I'm bored at my families and away
from my lego. ;-)

Chris <><