 Local / Canada / 2426
2425  |  2427
Subject:
S@H, TRU and Walmart sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:32:16 GMT

S@H is having their 'Brick' Friday sale for the third year running, but it has
changed a bit this year.  Runs Friday November 26 through Monday November 29
(EST).  FREE standard shipping on orders of $49 or more. Get 10% off orders of
$149 or more, plus new sales and deals every day.  And now the fine print:

"Offer is valid November 26 through 11:59pm EST November 29, 2010. Qualifying
purchase for free shipping must be equal to or greater than $49 after discount
in merchandise only; any applicable taxes, shipping charges or value of gift
cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Qualifying purchase for 10%
discount must be equal to or greater than $149 in merchandise only; any
applicable taxes, shipping charges or value of gift cards purchased do not apply
to merchandise total. Excludes backorder items. Cannot be applied to previous
purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Offer valid
only in the United States and Canada. Free shipping offer is only valid through
the LEGO Catalog, phone orders and on shop.LEGO.com. Qualifying 10% discount
offer for purchases equal or greater than $149 in merchandise is valid through
the LEGO Catalog, phone orders, on shop.LEGO.com and at LEGO Stores.  Free
shipping offer applies to standard shipping only. Free shipping orders are sent
via regular ground shipping; upgrades do not apply. Standard order processing
and delivery time is 4-7 days from the date of order. Free shipping orders may
be subject to additional delivery time. For delivery rates and schedules, visit
shop.LEGO.com. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify this
promotion at any time without advance notice."

I'm impressed by the change.  I didn't like having to get orders over, but not
by much, $200 or $300.  It added to LEGO's shipping costs when I split a PB
order across different orders.  I'm looking forward to finding out what the
daily sales and deals might be.

TRU Flyer starts Friday November 26 to Thursday Dec 2.

1/2 price on these Toy Story 3 sets:
7789 Lotso's Dump Truck $13.47, reg $26.99
7599 Garbage Truck Getaway $29.97, reg $59.99

Save up to $20 on these three LEGO City sets:
7642 Garage reg $129.99 now $109.97
8404 Public Transport after event $139.99, now $119.97
7641 City Corner reg $79.99, now $63.97

20% off all Prince of Persia sets.  5 to choose from.

2 for $40 on all* $27.99 LEGO building sets.  *excludes Prince of Persia.  Over
10 to choose from.

2 for $60 on all* $39.99 LEGO building sets.  *excludes Prince of Persia.  Over
15 to choose from.

25% off all* LEGO lights and electronics.  *excludes clearance.  Flyer shows a
picture of the construction guy LED flashlight and a Woody (toy story) watch
(both $14.97, reg $19.99).

Save $10, $24.97 (after event $34.99) nintendo DS LEGO Harry Potter Years 1 to 4
game. [$14.99 S@H sale]

BOGO 1/2 off all $19.99 DS games.  Flyer shows LEGO Indy and SW games.

Save $5, $29.97 (after event $34.99) PS# LEGO Harry Potter Years 1 to 4 game

Walmart Flyer effective from Friday November 26th to Thursday December 2nd.

Limited time offer.  8096 Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle or 8088 ARC-170
Starfighter $74.93 each. (S@H $79.99)

Rollback.  7239 LEGO City Fire Truck $29.86 (was $34.86) [S@H $29.99]

Gail Meagher
Halifax