 Local / Canada / 2427
2426  |  2428
Subject:
Toys R US deals "Half Price Event"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:33:24 GMT

Not to steal Gail Meager's thunder, but I had to post this:

Toys R US Canada has a half price event that goes from November 26 to December
2 (Friday to the following Thursday).

There are 2 sets that are half off:

1.  Lotso's Dump Truck (reg. 26.99) down to 13,47
2.  Garbage Truck (reg. 59.99) down to 29.97

There are other Lego specials:

save up to $20 off these city sets:

City Garage (Reg. $129.99) down to 109.97
City Public Transport (Reg. $139.99) down to 119.97
City Corner (Reg $79.99) down to 63.97

2 For $40 (over 10 to choose from)
Two sets Pictured (Belville Horse Jumping set & World Racers Power Boats)

2 For $60 (over 15 to choose from)
Two sets Pictured (World Racers Wreckage Road & Atlantis Shadow Snapper)