  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5501 – 5520 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Agreed. Don't forget that in the process of helping to promote LTC's at train shows, LEGO gets to send a postcard with a picture of one of these cute trains to lots and lots of people. I don't think that's an accident, neh? FWIW, I'm not a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H

S@H now has this for $54.00 Now the Mindstorms site ( (URL) didn't show it having the tractor treads, but the Lego site ( (URL) ) still shows a pic with the treads. I called CA and asked them, they said they didn't see the treads listed on the parts (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) Ok, life gets weirder. I just got home, browsed over to www.lego.com - lo and behold the controversial links are there. This absolutely settles it in my mind (not that I had much doubt): The weirdness is at Lego. Different browser, different (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  6566 Bank Set

I know its a dreaded Town Junior set, but I'd like to know if anyone was interested in selling a set or two - the last time I saw one on E-bay was over 3 weeks ago...which is strange because they only just recently.... like since January to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) [snip] (...) I think we are/were a long way from that point. At least I hope we are/were ;-) (...) [Same here. I've left in the relevent bits I'm commenting on] (...) I'd invite you to have a look at the parts selection in Slave I. There are (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: New piece useful for train windows...

For a while I could not figure out if those red windshields on the cable car were 4 or 6 wide. Now I'm leaning towards 6 wide. Also, compare these to the light gray windshelds used on Lego train designer Jorn Thomsen's electric passenger car: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Taking of Images - Question

Joseph Williams wrote in message ... (...) holds (...) state (...) the This is so completely wrong I have to comment :-) In most countrise including the US, if you make an image, (unless it's done for an employer as part of your work), you own the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: LEGO Factory Contest: Rules or Suggestions?

(...) In the tutorials I think it explains it fairly clearly. (URL) Especially in this one. (URL) At the top is states: "How to get started… using the new roadplates Want to build a cool building for the LEGO Factory competition? To help get you (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com

(...) Who would like to maintain this section? If you're a member, I can put you on the ACL[1] for the Promo area: (URL) there (assuming you're responsible :-) you can edit the content on the left bar and make subpages as needed. Jacob Sparre (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) But, you said you bought them "to round out my collection with a smattering of 'specialty bricks'." (...) But you said you buy sets for good designs. And you just said "I have never and would never buy a set only to get a part or parts.". How (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Technic Turntables

(...) Not sure if the part you are looking for is here: (URL) now has the big technic turntable as part of a technic service pack for GBP 8.99 Scott Lyttle (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Buzina Siren

(...) Belo set, Luis! Já vi uma vez em minha rua um garoto que brincava com ele. Na época, eu nunca tinha visto LEGO com luzes nem siren. Achei muito legal. Pena que o garoto era bem chatinho e não deixava a gente nem chegar perto, hehe. Agradeço (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Classics now at shop.lego.com

The classics being released in september are now featured on the s@h website. To look at the Gas n Wash Express go to the City section. This set is $49.99. The 6290 Armada Flagship is not available in the regular menu so you must search for the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Soccer Tour contest

Does anyone know whether the LEGO/MLS Soccer Experience "Best LEGO soccer builder contest" has an age limitation or on which criteria the judging is based? Neither the postcard I received for the Kansas City stop nor the official website at (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

As I'm sure everyone is now aware, the Metroliner (formerly 4558, now 10001) and Club Car (formerly 4547, now 10002) are the next arrivals in the LEGO Legends line. I'm please to announce that both sets are now available for preorder through LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Internationalization of Lego - A History

(...) Hi Jim, thank you for this LEGO Internationalization history compilation I'm sorry for this correction as I can not bring all the missing informations. LEGO S.A. 16, rue Edmond Poillot Boite Postale 837 F-28011 Chartres Cédex Tel. +33 2 37 91 (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

Wow, too cool! All the new Adventurer lego is here too! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Richard Finegold <raf@deainc.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:H5L4GC.DqG@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) goes (...) type (...) Comment" (...) of (...) this (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I still have one post that is waiting approval, it has (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

(...) If you try the link on this message, then there are four broken image icons on my Netscape 4 Mac display: two below the Rock Raiders logo, one to the right of Ninja, and one below Trains. In the side bar there's broken logo above Lego Duplo. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Though I have not yet even thought about entering the kit market, I can agree with everything Kevin says. Yet, I still feel the kits are priced above the level I am willing to spend. Part of that is that with my extensive collection, I don't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

More:  Next Page >>