  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5261 – 5280 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New 8 wide train set at LEGO.com

Cheek. A simple crosspost of (URL) this> would have sufficed. Everyone knows that TLG doesn't make 8 wide LEGO trains (that is, if you blindly ignore (URL) this>;-) JOHN (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Link to Fairplay Rules

Todd, Would it not be appropriate to have a link to LEGO's Fairplay rules (URL) on the (URL) page? Jude (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories

(...) That would be great! I was looking at the brickish website (URL) and I found a store called "Entertainer Camberley" that is not listed at the LEGO website (URL). Is this a LEGO store or it is a "The Enternainer" store shown on this page (URL)? (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  New MindStorms SDK

Dear LUGnetters and LEGO MINDSTORMS users You can download our new LEGO MINDSTORMS SDK from: (URL) non-standard location is because we were delayed in getting it up and running on the official mindstorms.lego.com pages before X-mas. However, we felt (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

A lot of thanks to go around: Thanks to the LEGO Digital Designer and LEGO Factory teams for the power to design sets - Thanks to the amazing folks who have LDD and LDraw tools communicating with each other Here is my first attempt. I started with a (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) I think that both of these are good ideas. Maybe a lugnet.index.* hierarchy? Where all messages are magically appearing based on some criteria? I don't think user-level support is necessary and the UI would be a mess to put together. But (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) "mattdm" himself was reporting problems getting onto www.lego.com/bulk earlier than that: (URL) at 12:15GMT, which is 8:15am... well, Eastern Daylight Time. I'm assuming that SlashDot is eastern, if it's not, please correct me). You'll also (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Grösstes Legoset aller Zeiten?

(...) Ja, siehe (URL) hab mich am Wochenende endlich selbst breitgeschlagen und das Ding bestellt solange es das noch in grau gibt. Jürgen (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: 1*1 light grey tiles needed

(...) Assuming you've got S@H in your area, you could always order a custom-made mosaic set ($29.99) and get 1,980 light grey tiles.... Or split 'em up between black 1x1's, *light* light grey, white, or dark grey... Just check (URL) under "web (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Blue Mini Robot

Hey all, I'm sure you guys have seen this set from Lego: (URL) I have one of that set and I have allways liked those small mechs. Any ways I thought with the few parts I had left over from my monkey mech that it would be cool to have a blue version (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Technical specifications

Hi! I'd like to know where I can find technical specifications like torque, voltage, speed, size, weight, prize, etc... I've tried some sites like www.lego.com or www.lugnet.com, but I can't find what I'm looking for. Perhaps I'm not looking right. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Missing R/C Trains on Lego.com and AFOL "Dream Train Set"

(...) ::snip:: (...) Clifton, You're right that battery trains are "missing" from the menus on the trains page at LEGO at the time being, though this seems to be little more than a website glitch. Right now, the items are out of stock, as were many (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  tlg press release, August 14th, 2000

I was browsing the official Lego press release area of their website; (URL) came across the August 14th item entitled "LEGO Company adjusts its production capacity in Denmark" Sad though this state of affairs may be, I was intrigued by a reference (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Little Red Bot

(...) (URL) Bots-by-You! (2 URLs) Build-a-Bot> by Eric Sophie (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Hmm, looks like Todd started to change his mind... Actually, if nothing else changes, I would lobby very strongly for TLC being able to make announcements in lugnet.announce.lsahs. What would be really cool is if they started posting the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Re-directing as intended in the first place.... -- Kevin ---...--- (...) Congrats to Dan, and-- Bravo, Lego, BRAVO! (Kinda puts Cypress-gate into perspective, eh? ;-) Kevin (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

My wife keeps joking about our 2nd floor apt not being able to handle the weight of the Lego - good thing that ton or more is spread out all over the place ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) Hmm.... I can't say I like the looks of this. I hope you're right about Lego Direct. Is Lego Direct going to offer service to Canada, like LEGO Shop at Home does? Although S@H is a notable exception, I have noticed in the past the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GA91n9.735@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) This concerns me too, I'd appreciate knowing reasons for this change. I can understand confusing a lego.com address with an official post, and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

Man would custom space sets be sweee...eeet! Chris, could you offer an approximate part count? What about the possibility of offering a kit without the parts you are short on? Greg "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

More:  Next Page >>