 Off-Topic / Debate / 15291
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 07:32:54 GMT

My wife keeps joking about our 2nd floor apt not being able to handle the weight
of the Lego - good thing that ton or more is spread out all over the place ;-)

Erik Olson wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allan Bedford writes:
50,000 bricks, spread across multiple colors, sizes and shapes, really isn't
a ton of bricks

You're right, though it could be 250-300 pounds.

I don't think I have a ton of bricks, either. Now half a million is sure to
be a ton of bricks.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/