 Robotics / 12268
12267  |  12269
Subject:
tlg press release, August 14th, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:43:53 GMT

I was browsing the official Lego press release area of their website;

http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=117&Year=2000

and came across the August 14th item entitled

"LEGO Company adjusts its production capacity in Denmark"

Sad though this state of affairs may be, I was intrigued by a reference
in the last paragraph to "LEGO MyBot".

Does anybody out there know what this is about?

JB