  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5201 – 5220 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Train Track Back in Stock!

I have been watching and waiting and now... 9v train track is now in stock at shop-at-home (shop.lego.com)! Just ordered some. Looks like the drought may finally be over! ---...--- Michael Carnell - carnellm@palmettobug.com (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I second this! I want to know all about it! This could throw people's designs in a whole new direction - set feasibility. I for one would enjoy the challenge of trying to do something like that, even if it was never chosen! Bravo to Dan and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - JUST TWO WEEKS LEFT TO REGISTER!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone (805) 349-8872 facsimile matthew@brickmedia.com (URL) 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - NEW EVENTS ADDED - JUST (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) i too would like the smaller corner panels in bulk. but the white arch will be made available with the nasa discovery shuttle: (URL) my eyes deceive me, there are 44 white arches in that set. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:HxvEr2.228K@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Replying to my own message .... ;-) Do my eyes deceive me or is the hull of this ship dark red? (URL) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Well, as already told, you had me going there. Particularly after some comments were made following the LEGO Direct post. Hehe... *hopes for it to come true* In regards to the pcsmother: "WHOA MOMMA!" Let me point out that this is only the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Spreadsheet to order from Lego Direct

Heather, That is a really great spreadsheet! I hope you continue to upgrade and share it with the community as Lego Direct expands their product line (with real train doors & windows please!). It's funny... Using your tool, I came to the realization (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Lego Company “Clicks” With NBA On Innovative New Basketball Game

Lego Company “Clicks” With NBA On Innovative New Basketball Game Internetwire Fri 27 Sep 2002 SPRINGFIELD, MA -- (INTERNET WIRE) The LEGO Company and the National Basketball Association (NBA) will team-up with 2002 Basketball Hall of Fame inductees (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Scout SDK missing from mindstorms.lego.com?

Hi, Plese forgive a newbie here. I just tried to get the Scout SDK from the Lego website but their ASP pages report various errors and I can't get the files. Would someone be kind enough to help me obtain the software? Thanks in advance! Chris (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Let's vote for a Bulk Catalog!

It would be better if LEGO had a seperate catalog that featured bulk only. Then they could put in more colors and more pieces without the limits of the normal catalog! Go to the BULK LEGO BRICKS section of (URL) and at the question "If LEGO Company (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Your Local Lego Webmaster!

Hello everyone. First off, I'd like to say that I'm very pleased with everyone's creations. You are all very talented lego-ers. I've been observing this newsgroup for a LOOOOOONG time, looking at everyone's site and creations to make my creations (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: 1x2 with Brickshelf or Lugnet logos...

(...) Is there anything stopping Lugnet or Brickshelf from commissioning one of these anyway? Last time I checked, white 1x2s were on the bulk buy (if not at Lego.com, at least on Pitsco-Lego-Dacta). How tough would it be to get a flexographer to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  The fabulous Clikits girls

Hello all, Here is a pair of images I've trimmed or composed featuring the three Clickits trademark/icon figures: (2 URLs) Just like most of their target audence the're desparatly trying to look more grown-up than they realy are :-) I actualy do (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.clikits, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) I have every reason to believe that's not their intention at all. Every Question and Answer session with Brad, and every discussion I've had with LEGO Direct employees, tells me their primary focus is the kids, which make up the overwhelming (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I'm not sure which way I'll go on this one. For the most part, I don't see any harm to *LUGNET* or its members for Lego Reps to post 'officially' to other groups. I only really see potential harm for TLC, or the reps themselves. (...) I rather (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Tan Element List

And don't forget the Star Wars Technic Battle Droid, soon to be released (#8001). These guys look like they'll have a LOT of tan LEGO in them!! The Pit Droid (#8000) also looks as if it might have a fair bit of tan pieces in it, as well as some (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) SPEAKING of TECHNIC... I noticed yesterday (thanks to your blog post on LEGO.com, actually, Erik), the The LEGO Group has stopped claiming TECHNIC as a trademark. Further, they're not insistent on fully capitalizing it any longer (I first saw (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) SPEAKING of TECHNIC... I noticed yesterday (thanks to your blog post on LEGO.com, actually, Eric), the The LEGO Group has stopped claiming TECHNIC as a trademark. Further, they're not insistent on fully capitalizing it any longer (I first saw (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks

(...) Are you in Ontario or the Atlantic provinces? People outside those provinces only get charged 7% GST. Anyone willing to take Lego shipments and re-ship them to Ontario for a small premium? Or is there any places eg. Mailboxes etc. that will do (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

Here is a link to some of the images on my brickshelf account: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

More:  Next Page >>