 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3821
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:55:44 GMT

Now THIS could be an interesting twist to the arguments about the dearth of
sets in your favorite theme (whatever that may be). How many of these sets
will we see, how often, and how are they chosen? I MUST know!

I second this!  I want to know all about it!  This could throw people's
designs in a whole new direction - set feasibility.  I for one would enjoy
the challenge of trying to do something like that, even if it was never
chosen!  Bravo to Dan and Lego!

-Dave
www.bricktannia.com