  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4661 – 4680 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

I was finally able to get into the bulk pages! it's been very hard to get to the Lego site lately, I know you are working on it though! One thing I noticed, all the new items don't show a price? is this an error? or just that we all got excited, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

I am with Doyle on this one. This is not an authentic LEGO set. LEGO is LEGO. DALU is totally different. Even the Japanese promo sets from the Kabaya Candy Company say LEGO on them ((URL) Go to (URL) and look at the official LEGO address listings. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

Hi Allan - "Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@...vista.net> wrote in message news:Go334F.6Ky@lugnet.com... (...) events (...) One of the reasons I strongly advocate more fan-created events, like the BricksWest in the making out at LEGOLAND, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest

The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest We're only about a quarter of the way done with 2013, but looking forward to next year, The Lego Movie should be on everybody's radar. In addition to being directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, (...) (12 years ago, 22-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  RE: Picture piracy on lego.com

Sorry if this sounds harsh--it isn't meant to be. (...) One of the great thing about the DAT file format is that it's plain text. How can you make part of a text file unremovable? Secondly, lego.com never deals with DAT files, so this would solve no (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) there a vote, initiated by the LEGO Company, on the subject of what parts to release in bulk?" (...) wasn't a true 'vote' on the LEGO.com site, I'm not sure that I would put much faith in it representing the LEGO buying public in general. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: The Epic of Joseph

(...) Hi, Bruce. Thanks. It's always good to hear from you after putting up some new stories. @8^) I appreciated your detailed comments on the last set and felt kinda bad for never replying to say so. Maybe I will yet! (...) I was proud of my new (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.ancient)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Soccer Download Page on LEGO.com

A couple of days ago, my son and I were at the store, and we noticed the "Soccer Bus with a Soccer Ball" (Team Transport, #3411) were all gone[1], and the shelves were now stocked with the Americas Bus set #3406. This afternoon, I was talking about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Excitement Builds for Opening of LEGO® Transportation Exhibition

Excitement Builds for Opening of LEGO® Transportation Exhibition LEGO® Wheels, Wings and Waves designed to inspire children of all ages OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Oct. 1, 2009) - The Canada Science and Technology Museum is proud to present a new (...) (15 years ago, 2-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) Good news for those folks, I think this will be well received. (...) Here's my suggestion. The advice is free and the implementation is without cost. Post this information on LEGO.com. I was just there and there's no mention of this news on (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Not me. From the press release it looks like this new NXT is going to outclass the RCX, but that doesn't mean I won't play with the "old" stuff a whole lot as well - I've not come near the limits of it as yet (I'm fine tuning my 3T robot as I (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: LEGO.com getting into posting instructions

(...) LEGO, wonder if there is some connection? (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) Weren't we going to have a cookout? Or did you guys decide it would be too cold? (...) Do we need any 32x32 basplates in green or blue? Any 16X32 tan? I know we were talking about having a beach. (...) Actually, if it's not too much trouble, I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

Hi fellow LA legoers, I live in Santa Monica and can probably check it out later this afternoon. It's only open until 5pm which makes it hard. There's info at: (URL) including the schedule which does say the truck will be in the parking lot. I'm (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Have *YOU* contacted LEGO customer service re: the gray color change?

Hello all, Have *YOU* contacted LEGO customer service regarding the gray color change? Jake McKee, in post after post on the recent gray and brown color changes, has suggested contacting LEGO customer service by phone, letter, or email. I don't (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.general) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

I hope so too. Apparently, Cartoon Network via Cox Communications in Phoenix isn't going to show it either. LEGO.com says it's should be on at 7pm on Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network.com says it's on at 7pm EST - but according to Cox Communications (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

How about this website which I gather is still under construction and/or counting down (2 days left...): www.spybotics.com, which is registered to lego.com... FUT to .general while this is being categorised? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:HtKw0y.103r@lugnet.com... (...) If this is indicative of the types of product testing they did, no wonder we ended up with the new grays! Apparently they don't really want anyones opinions on the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

  Lego Starwars Desktop Application

Has anybody seen this yet? (URL) can downlaod Yoad and Count Dooku and they will walk around the bottom of your screen and fight every now and then. Pretty cool, but it is somewhat of a distraction to have 2 people walking around while you type, lol (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.035)

More:  Next Page >>