  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4621 – 4640 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I found some LEGO Island Sets!

There are some at Mrs. Tiggy Winkle's at the Rideau Centre in Ottawa. Good looking sets, but lots of juniorization. Some good parts though. I few I remember seeing: (none of these are listed yet on LUGNET) 6738 - Skateboard challenge, (URL) - Beach (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I think a Star Wars version of (URL) 3723 LEGO Mini-Figure> (retail price $150) would be perfect. A few years ago (URL) LEGO auctioned a similar statue of Jango Fett>. I don't think you could choose just one character who epitomizes Star Wars, so (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) I don't mean to be harsh, but this attitude is very likely to make TLG reconsider their very liberal fair-use policy. I've got issues with the trademark/domain clause, which I'm sure you've all heard. But I think the copyright part is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: 3D laser scanning

(...) I finished the other helmet in the magnet pack yesterday ("Senate Commando"), but I guess that wasn't the one you were looking for.. Has someone already done a DAT file for that? Or for the last figure in the pack, "Ashoka Tano"? If someone's (...) (14 years ago, 20-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  LEGO.COM domain name

Hi all, I am sorry if this has been mentioned before. WWW.LEGO.COM record in the WHOIS database expires soon: Record expires on 21-Aug-2004. Record created on 22-Aug-1995. Please make sure LEGO Company renews this domain name registration on time (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Now Taking Applications for LEGO Ambassador - Cycle 4

It’s been another great Ambassador session but its time for us to begin Cycle 4 of the program. • Continued our work in the development process for new products and upcoming product lines • Received Early info about several new products • Given (...) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

(...) Wow. Almost political. To call a never-seen-before storm of rage "expressing ones interest" is a sure sign how little they care for their customers. Nuff said. Christian (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

(...) Has anyone tried manually creating a new topic, I see there is a button to do so on the bottom of the page. Simon Denscombe (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

(...) Saturday the 29th....10am CST. Still not working or down again? I hope they pay you well because it can't be fun making excuses for this bunch...-Ken (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks

(...) This won't likely happen. Previous lawsuits have ruled that MEGABLOKS has erred in marketing its product in a way that can confuse the buyer into thinking that MEGABLOKS are affiliated with or endorsed by LEGO. Therefore, for close to a (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: Spybots

(...) Hardware wise, they have two motors, a touch sensor, and several light/IR sensors. They can hold one program at a time. They use a serial connected interface that uses light (not sure if its IR or not) for program transfer. There is no USB (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: Addressing concerns about Outsourcing LEGO Production

(...) I will check into what the answer is to this question. I don't know all of the details on this so I will find the answers for you. Thanks guys. Steve (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail

Whoops! missed that. I'll try to get the main post edited to alleviate confusion. it should also be pointed out that the shirts are for the first 250 who make a purchase at 11:00 and thusly can only be obtained in the stores. Steve (16 years ago, 9-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: Altre configurazioni del set Silver Champion

At 00.44 05/01/2001 +0100 "Giuseppe Russo" <giurusso@infinito.it> wrote: >Hello, Mario >Auguri anche a te e grazie per la squisita gentilezza. >Le istruzioni LEGO sono per un mio nipotino >molto "costruttivo", ma non riesco ad entrare nel >sito (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)

(...) This statement is crap. Why should we now hold back our true feelings and opinions of TLC or anything else? Lugnet has been searchable for as long as I've been here and because of that anyone should know that what's said today can be read (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  7263 Box Question (from CountBlockula's Brickshelf pictures)

Hi all, I just noticed CountBlockula (aka Mike Crowley) posted images of the 7263 box on Brickshelf. I'm interested in the light-up lightsaber though less interested in paying for another TIE-fighter. What really caught my eye was this picture: (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.

Hi Allister, Firstly I have to say this is a way cool idea. There's nothing like a bit of restriction to release the creative power. I've already started on a few concepts (My Moonbase construction is suffering as a result :) ). Secondly, I have a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  RE: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

(...) That's a good example of what's continually happening right now with the "new" (un)LEGO sets. It's becoming more and more incompatible with the LEGO System. I know that LEGO still has the common sense to design the new parts with some kind of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Open Source Lego

I'd like to extract one issue from the "LEGO and its Fans" thread. How do we, the fan community, want to interact with TLC? And in what ways can TLC, or parts of TLC, interact with the fan community? Some background, for those disinclined to throw (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

  Re:Lego.com 404

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:HtnI4t.22yK@lugnet.com... (...) really bad (...) are (...) Just out of curiosity, what cities are the Lego servers in? A friend was on a tour of a Qwest datacenter once and was told (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.036)

More:  Next Page >>