  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4561 – 4580 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001

taken from: (URL) Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001 LEGO Media International (LMI), the new TV and film division of the world- renowned children’s brand, today premieres its first ever programme, Little Robots, at (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  the best laid plans of mice and men

As many of you are aware, tomorrow (September 11) is the scheduled launch date for the new LEGO.com (aka "LEGO.new"), which features a new interface and content architecture as well as the introduction of LEGO Shop At Home online and to several (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general) !

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  LEGO new television show

-from newswire- LEGO® Company Announces Worldwide Merchandising Rights to CineGroupe's Groundbreaking New Television Property. ENFIELD, Conn., Oct. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The LEGO Company today announces a partnership with Canadian entertainment (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch) !

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  New lower shipping for LEGO Shop At Home in Australia and New Zealand

In response to your requests, we are pleased to announce that LEGO Shop At Home is now able to provide a new "Regular Shipping" option to Australia and New Zealand which provides savings of between 55 and 60 percent from the existing "Express (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz) !

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Would you like to see a LEGO® Oscar® Statue set?

Would you like to see a official LEGO® Oscar set? At the 87th Academy Awards, the song "Everything is Awesome" from "The LEGO® Movie" was perform. During the performance LEGO versions of the Oscar statue were given out to few celebrities. The LEGO (...) (10 years ago, 25-Feb-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GrA2tH.DCD@lugnet.com... (...) When the Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe first appeared on S&H, the Pizza to Go showed it was available now and the Breezeway Cafe showed that it ships (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: A few questions....

(...) Search www.brickshelf.com for "train" or "layout". You should get quite a few hits. You can also check out some of the club home pages that are linked off of news.lugnet.com/trains. (...) One of my favorite "non-standard" designs is the drag (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

i still say lego would make a fourtune by making a 'brickbay' type store simply make packs to order peice by peice. (...) Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com> Lugnet NUT #872 I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message. (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)

For people who have notice that LEGO has taken down the online digital copy of the Hobby Train instructions set #10183 from 'Factory.LEGO.com'. Brickshelf user: Holodoc has all 30 sets in .pdf format. (URL) For train fans. (15 years ago, 24-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  New lines on www.lego.com

Hi all, www.lego.com have updated their online catalog with the new lines. Looks like it might be a work in progress, some items have blank descriptions. The Action Wheelers have their own subcat under Duplo although some of them are in the Town (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Why can I only add 2 opinions? Kevin ---...--- NEW Tank Engine custom train set: (URL) Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: Jason, eerr I mean, Junkbot... how do I love thee?

(...) Only 2 days? You haven't spent near enough time on this wonderful game. It's been almost 4 years since I went on my month long spiral into Junkbot madness. I even (URL) posted my level scores> on LUGNET when it was all over. I've fallen in the (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  LEGO® Group get Lord of the Rings and Hobbit Licenses

BILLUND, Denmark and Burbank, CA – December 16, 2011 – Warner Bros. Consumer Products and The LEGO Group Build on Partnership to Produce Construction Toys for THE LORD OF THE RINGS™ Trilogy and the Two Films Based on THE HOBBIT. -Building Sets Based (...) (13 years ago, 16-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.licensed, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: Pumpkin Pack from Shop@Home

Okay, a typo. The correct inventory is: 3731 Pumpkin Pack: 2x2 Brick, Orange - 7 of 3x2 Brick, Orange - 16 of 4x2 Brick, Orange - 12 of 8x2 Brick, Orange - 9 of 2x2 Slope, 45°, Orange - 6 of 2x3 Slope, 30°, Orange - 6 of 2x2 Inverted Slope, 45°, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: LEGO instructions

(...) So... I don't quite understand-- It says your site is hosted at NorthStar, which is in Chicago, yes? Are you scanning Lego's site from that server, or from a machine in Australia? Other question I guess would be how often do you poll? Of (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: LEGO parts -- genuine?

(...) Hello Liz, Well, I'm not enough of a LEGO piece expert to help you identify the parts in question, but perhaps I can offer another piece of friendly advice: (...) Don't forget that in both these cases, you are referring to LEGO(R) bricks and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: A story, and a new Trains website

(...) Nice site Jordan. There is also the (URL) LEGO factory hobby trains> page, which currently features some great models by James Mathis. I'm not sure if that will be expanded to include models by other AFOLs. ROSCO (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

Robot Magazine: (URL) much technical detail but have pictures and video of 3 other models. From the Developer Program page, the new unit still use 6 AA battery: (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  New LEGO system for business and strategy development

The following press release was copied from: (URL) LEGO system for business and strategy development ---...--- Executive Discovery -- associated with LEGO Company -- has unveiled the first- ever LEGO product specifically for adults -- a tool that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

  The Toa now officially hit the US

Hi friends overseas, seems like the wait for you will soon be over. The LEGO Homepage has just been updated, have you seen this yet: (URL) also, you should get the new trading card game in June already (which is soon), according to the latest (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 4.038)

More:  Next Page >>