 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 857
Re: Jason, eerr I mean, Junkbot... how do I love thee?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 05:45:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Doug Eaton wrote:
   OK. I vented and felt much better for having gotten that off my chest. After venting, I went back and completed those 3 problem levels in under 15 minutes. My score is now 459 with gold in all 60 stages. I can sleep now.

Be careful what you post in the future. Insults are nothing to lose sleep over. Nagging problems are.

Doug

Only 2 days? You haven’t spent near enough time on this wonderful game. It’s been almost 4 years since I went on my month long spiral into Junkbot madness. I even posted my level scores on LUGNET when it was all over.

I’ve fallen in the ranks since then, as more players have discovered the drug over the years, but I’m still in the top 20 in both (298 moves on Junkbot and 353 moves on Junkbot Undercover).

I take it by your posts that you haven’t played Junkbot Undercover yet. Say goodbye to another couple of days....