 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 858
Re: Jason, eerr I mean, Junkbot... how do I love thee?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 08:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Doug Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   I set down to build the JUNKBOT screen shot re: http://www.lego.com/eng/create/activities/junkbot/

JANEY!

Yes Doug???

Why did you have to post that link?

Well, uhhh ummm honestly, I felt I needed a somewhat plausible “Lego” excuse to post publicly to profess my love for Jason.

   I had seen Jason’s Junkbot before but had no clue

Heck tons of us have seen Jas’s “creations”... most of us never have a clue what ANY of it is. Its usually just some space crap... hardly worth the bricks he uses... but yes, every once and a while, he manages to make something good, like Junkbot! I just can decide who would make a better husband... I mean, sure Jason is cute, but so is Junkbot... and Junkbot seems a bit stronger than Jason. So if you needed your furniture moved, or a 6 foot hole in the back yard dug (1), I do think Junkbot would do a better job.

   it was inspired by a very addictive game that I have just spent the last two days trying to complete!

Oh goodie!!!

   I just finished in 467 moves with GOLD in all levels but 3. I am having night mares about my limited problem solving skills when I cannot figure out how to complete some of those 3-move levels in less than 4.

Jason, now I see the reason for your “Orange Thing”.

Good work to both of you.

LOL, thanks Doug... I cant remember how long it took me to finish playing... but I do remember a few nights of my kids say “Oh Mom... you still playing that game!!!”

Janey “Pushing Junkbot like a dealer shovels fresh snow, Red Brick”

(1) I believe a good spouse should be willing and able to help you hide all evidence.