 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 854
Re: Jason, eerr I mean, Junkbot... how do I love thee?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 07:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jason Allemann wrote:
   lol, I can’t believe you actually did post this. Oh wait, yes I can. I’m disappointed you only posted it to ParLUGment!

I thought seriously about that...

   Surely such a display of unbridled obsession should be shouted from the rooftop of every newsgroup on the planet. :)

And I was afraid of embarrassing you too much.

   I think all of this love for me has made you delusional though. Or maybe it was that Japanese Rube Goldberg video. Either way, you’ve finally lost it (more so than usual).

No doubt!

   Anyway, thanks for the laugh. Had a blast at the show. For what it’s worth your Junkbot moc does kick major a**. But if you want to see something really impressive, just wait until I post my floating city. ;)

LMAO... too late, I just beat you to it... and meat wad is on his way... wink wink.

Janey “I still love Jason, Red Brick”