 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3722
Re: New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:12:08 GMT

Jake McKee wrote in message ...
(Please cross post as is appropriate. Thanks!)

Wow, more new stuff on www.LEGO.com!

Last night we launched our new, and much improved My Opinions area! The
functionality is now much more robust. You don't have to answer the same
questions to get into the sessions like you had to in the past. Simply use
your www.LEGO.com username and password to login and get straight to the
sessions!

Why can I only add 2 opinions?

Kevin