 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3718
Re: New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Bram Lambrecht writes:
William R Ward writes:
http://www.lego.com/myopinions/default.asp

I was unable to get past the first page.  I use Netscape
4.78.  My guess is you've got something that only works with
Microsft Internet Exploiter.

I couldn't get past the first page of questions either (hit Next and
nothing happened) in both Mozilla 0.9.5 and Netscape 4.7.  IE wouldn't
even log me in...
I don't see why a pop-up window for the survey is at all necessary
either.  I hate pop-ups.
--Bram

It is now fixed. I just looked at the application in NS 4.7 and verified the
fix. Sorry about that mix up.

Jake

---
Jake McKee