  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4521 – 4540 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  8448 with motorization instructions?

According to (URL) technic cat. on a domain name I hadn't seen before), the 8735 motor can be added. None of the other catalog version say this; it seems that the car would be too heavy for this to be true. The rest of the text doesn't say anything (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Searching the LEGO site

After looking at the various URLs in the recent LEGO Mania magazine, www.lego.com/bigbuild/ to enter the Scooby-Doo & Rock Raiders contest www.lego.com/mcdonalds/ to preview (only one so far) happy meal sets www.lego.com/topsecret/ for select (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Please help me with a gift

Sandra Snipes <ESFS@FTC-I.NET> wrote in message news:FLAFMs.LoC@lugnet.com... (...) My (...) is (...) my (...) any (...) think (...) could (...) available in (...) Hi Sandra, and you're welcome..:-) There was a Lego Bank set introduced in 1997 and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  NQC Development Environment

Hello, At the last SMART meeting I promised someone, Martin Daniels I believe, that I would post something about the NQC development environment that I use. I know this is a little late, but, better late then never, right? Anyway, first of all, you (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Lego and the NBA

I am fairly certain that Lego will not change from yellow faces. For one thing, the yellow face is one of their most famous and endeared trademarks. Everyone identifies with the smiling yello face. Second, if you look at Lego.com where the press (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.sports)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) goes along the same lines as, "we are physically free to walk out the 7-11 door with an unpaid-for pack of gum, so we should be allowed to". But the thing is, is that we as TLC's customers have an unwritten contract with TLC to act (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Immer noch wahr: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002. // Wichtig: Kleckse im Auge behalten!

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Gesegnete Kaffeepause! Hier gibt es heute schon wieder nur kalten Kaffee ... Man kommt nicht zum Posten und auch nicht zum Arbeiten, weil nervige Abrechnungen am Jahreswechsel in der Buchhaltung vermurkst (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

"MT" == Mark Tarrabain <markt@lynx.bc.ca> writes: MT> Is Lego Direct going to offer service to Canada, like LEGO Shop at MT> Home does? Although S@H is a notable exception, I have noticed in MT> the past the disconcerting tendency for them to be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  The best thing to ever happen to lego...

Ok, I'm really psyched. All my life I've lamented the fact that lego canopies have sides on them, so that if you wanted to build a wide spacecraft cockpit you would have these trans walls hanging down inside (not counting the curved trans from UFO (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Can we get some clarification on your IP, what's off limints and what isn't?

For the sake of community harmony, I'll try to get a quick resolution to this. I honestly don't have all these answers right now, but I'll be in Billund early next week, and will obtain clarification (mine is not the only voice in determining such (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general) !

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Why do we (BAYLTC) want to display?

Why we build? Why we display? Great thread. Zonker is right, it's important that you know WHY you want to do something so that you get the most out of it. Mike wrote a great response which I mostly snipped One short interjection... (...) Mike's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Questions about backordering a set...

Hey Y'all: Okay, so I backordered my lot of Guarded Inn sets...so far so good. 1. When will I actually be charged for this order -- today or when it ships? 2. If the totality of my order is sent in different parcels, will I be charged for shipping (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  LEGO® Systems, Inc. Grew U.S. Consumer Sales +31% in 2009

NEW YORK, Feb. 15 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Systems, Inc. Grew U.S. Consumer Sales +31% in 2009 Leading construction brand records fifth consecutive year of sales growth in the U.S. -- American International Toy Fair -- LEGO Systems, Inc., the North (...) (15 years ago, 15-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character

Dear LEGO Direct: Please view the following webpage on a Linux system and on a Mac running a non-Microsoft browser: (URL) that page, you will see is a passage of text which goes like this: We need LEGO parent’s help. Note that the text is displayed (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Revised LDD Amtrak / ATSF Models

(...) I have some revisions and additions to my assortment of LEGO Factory streamliner cars. First, there is now a hi-level lounge car with (non-functional) viewing windows. (URL) This is available in both Amtrak (Metroliner) and bare metal (for (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Official Maya Screens LEGO(R) Website

Just browsing around the LEGO(R) website and came across these images in the Image Library: (URL) go to Image Library, and select a catagory, like "production": (URL) application build of motorcycle-- nice hi-rez image. You can see the action/too (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?

(...) John, I agree with most of your comments and I appreciate your keeping the other side of this arguement. I would like to point out that I feel that a NPO is different than a private company. WalMart is a private company that is not required to (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Lego disclaimers on sites

Shiri Dori wrote: [...] (...) Impossible to know. (...) Below are my facts as described (some years ago) when I dropped my domain name. Note, the Fair Play document has since moved to: www.lego.com/info/fair.asp (URL) update: Because Lego failed to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

  Re: Vårträff

Hej! Är definitivt intresserad av en vårträff. Har ingen möjlighet att anordna (hoppas kunna anordna en träff vid senare tidpunkt) men kommer garanterat om det blir en träff. Det viktigaste är kanske att fixa någon/några som anordnar. Det verkar (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.039)

More:  Next Page >>