  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4461 – 4480 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

In lugnet.general, Joel Hoornbeek writes: <snip> 2) Someone seems to have pirated one of Bram Lambrecht's pictures. Compare (...) Arrr... That is copy. As for reporting... don't worry! You've already done it! A while back I posted this: (URL) 2 (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.037)

  Re: Set 3433 Ultimate NBA Arena not in database yet?!

(...) The box picture on shop.lego.com says 486 pieces? -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.036)

  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

Myself and others of SCLTC have begun our own little private discussion for BW'03 (just before Todd put up his post on LUGNET, coincidence???). I noted to the club LEGO has to do a better job promoting the event. Yes, I know BW'02 was a "first time" (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

lego, com
(score: 3.036)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

Can all messages from anyone with a lego.com address be automatically crossposted to .lego so we don't have to go searching for posts in every group? -Rob "LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H00rwn.2KG@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.036)

  Re: New legend is up

I am trying to work out if we can deduce anything of statistical significance from the vote/view/rate information revealed on the My Opinions page for the different Legend candidates. For example, the top rated responses for the Barracuda (the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

lego, com
(score: 3.036)

  Re: Any one else order this

Is there some special # to use to order the whole series? The below link didn't work for me, but searching for each set # did (you MUST use the S in front of the 1252-1256 in the US, at least), but they total $81 bought individually. Ah, nevermind, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.035)

  Re: Media Direct e LF...

Vi passo il messaggio che ho ricevuto da Pietro Alberti di Media Direct: (...) Comunicatemi le vostre richieste entro domattina alle 10, io le raggrupperò e le manderò a Media Direct. Gli articoli disponibili sono quelli della linea DACTA: (URL) ho (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.035)

  Re: New Technic Set?

Compaq is the main sponsor of BMW Williams, to me that's a another SC in new colours... 'WilliamsF1 Team Racer' will allow children to build and re-build their very own FW24. How about a Jordan or Bar model? A quick search on the net: (URL) *Dutch* (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.035)

  How do you spell Infomaniac?

There is a character in the new stunts sets, I think he is the news reporter. His name is spelled Informaniac on the SAH site: (URL) spelled Infomaniac (no R) on the lego.com site: (URL) I like the R better, it's more of a play on his job. The (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.035)

  Re: Mmm

I am so surprised and pleased by these sets! I'd thought for sure the Adventurers line was dead and gone. But they are back and in the Orient?! Wahoo! They are really bordering on an ancient theme here! The Oriental palace is stunning. It's almost (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.035)

  Re: Mmm

I am so surprised and pleased by these sets! I'd thought for sure the Adventurers line was dead and gone. But they are back and in the Orient?! Wahoo! They are really bordering on an ancient theme here! The Oriental palace is stunning. It's almost (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

lego, com
(score: 3.035)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Hello Castle Dwellers Well the amount of feedback I'm getting regarding my questions has been impressive and once again thanks for all the input and discussion. I haven't figured out how to cut text from multipule messages in the string to add to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego
(score: 3.035)

  Re: estou Convencido

(...) Bem... quando vieres ao Porto e tiveres uma horita livre, não te esqueças do livro. Não sei se sou rapaz para o ler todo, mas tenho a obrigação moral de analisar superficialmente a obra para saber no que um dia me posso vir a meter (isto é, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 3.034)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) I think that both of these are good ideas. Maybe a lugnet.index.* hierarchy? Where all messages are magically appearing based on some criteria? I don't think user-level support is necessary and the UI would be a mess to put together. But (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.034)

  Official posts at a glance

(...) Cool idea -- nice to be able to distinguish visually. We're actually going to try something a little different than coloring the topic/subject title... an idea from long ago: on the web interface, we're going to display an itty bitty red (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

lego, com
(score: 3.033)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) On the www.lego.com/myopinions page, you can check the responses for people who voted for the same legend that you voted for. Top responses for the Barracuda... Why did you pick the Barracuda as your favorite? 1 Simply put the attention to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

lego, com
(score: 3.033)

  Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

(...) For convenience, I use a script on a local page, which shows all pictures at shop.lego.com between certain ranges. Just put the following code in a new text file, and give it a .html name. As long as you only use this sript for personal use, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.033)

  Re: LabView Books

(...) To learn LabVIEW in RoboLab, see "LabVIEW Components" aka "The LabVIEW Engine behind ROBOLAB" at (URL) Programming Features" at (URL) documents at (URL) learn RoboLab generally, see (URL) learn LabVIEW beyond RoboLab, see www.ni.com/labview (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

lego, com
(score: 3.032)

  Re: New City / Shell sets available in Canada?

(...) Michael, I did find a couple 25xx sets in the Netherlands when I was there about two months ago, but I am talking about these sets; (URL) you go to lego.com these sets are listed (in the regular City theme area) as the same set numbers, but (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 3.032)

  Lundi 05 Aout 2002

[ Titres des News ] o Articles: Spybotics, premieres impressions (mstorms) [ Détails des News ] o Articles: Spybotics, premieres impressions ---...--- Auteur: philo ( (URL) ) @ 12:39 Topic: mstorms Se pourrait-il que j'aie reçu mon Spybot - un (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

lego, com
(score: 3.032)

More:  Next Page >>