  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4081 – 4100 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: nuovo set ucs

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH !!!...!!! DEVE ESSERE MIOOO...OOO .*-P (URL) pezzi 3104 PEZZI !!!!!! Però: se la Rebel costa 200 euro questo ne costerà 350 :-((((( Venderò la macchina, la moto, la mogl..... lo devo avere a tutti i costi !!!!! Francesco (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.100)

  1374 Green Goblin price in lugnet database

Sorry if this is the wrong group for this... I couldn't find an appropriate place to post it. What is the correct group for lugnet database info? Anyway... The set 1374 Green Goblin is listed in the Lugnet database with a cost of $9. It lists on (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

lego, com
(score: 3.099)

  RE: Alternate models

Rene Try this.... (URL) it to work, I think you need to be a member. (URL) Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO(tm) store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.099)

  Re: startin with robolab

(...) I'm pretty sure that you cannot download ROBOLAB, but must purchase it. What country are you in? This page will help you figure out where you can buy it: (URL) will need ROBOLAB version 2.5 if you do not want to buy the RCX and IR Tower. As (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

lego, com
(score: 3.099)

  Re: (No) New Lego Trains anytime soon?

(...) At least the German 2002 catalogue (showing what you can buy in toy stores) 2002 is so bad that there is only hope for the next year left (and for new S@H releases)... On 75 pages there are 2 pages with sets I might think about to buy. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.099)

  Galidor, for good or bad

Lego.com now has a page for Galidor and they are updating it apparently in a lead up to the Toy Fair. They started with the large picture of character silhouettes that we saw in a winter catalogue and day by day they seem to be filling them in. So (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002)

lego, com
(score: 3.099)

  Inventory Pricing?

(...) This got me thinking-- I've kept set inventories in Excel, and also in a several flat files (currently one used in combo with a Perl parser), but going back over my nearly 1000 sets that I've entered and locating prices for them is quite the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

lego, com
(score: 3.099)

  affiliate programs

FYI, and welcoming comments... I'm hoping to get the LUGNET Shopping Guide working again. We now have affiliate partnerships with these, and a few other, sellers of LEGO online: e-Toys K-B-Toys Amazon / Toys'R'Us K-Mart / Bluelight Wal-Mart (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

lego, com
(score: 3.098)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Well, you have options: Fill out the surveys on the feedback sections of www.lego.com, spend tons of money on online auctions for the older style sets you prefer, buy related items in marketplaces like www.bricklink.com, and talk about it here (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.098)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

(...) It is unusual for North America. I think, however, if you looked at pictures of narrow gauge european engines, that you would find a almost exact prototype for it (austria I think, on OBB) James P (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.098)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) Yes, and if that were the only issue then it would be a good thing. But like I said in my post in response I fear two very serious things that out weigh that. - ALL the 'lesser quality' instructions would be removed since it's a corporate (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.098)

  NILTC first show a success!

The Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club's show this weekend at High Wheeler '02 went great!! Here are some links to pictures taken by Eric Wackerfuss, one of our newest members, he joined the club at the show. (URL) will be more pictures coming soon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.098)

  Re: Newest UCS set...

(...) find it. Is the intent of the last paragraph in the article above to say that after January the price will go up, or only that it will change in some yet-to-be-determined direction? The mention of a line of microfig ships is intriguing. . . (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.097)

  Re: LEGO Stack-It!

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gw25qA.ErK@lugnet.com... (...) I had quite a trouble getting my sons (15 and 12) to bed this evening :-) And, the best, it worked off-line! So I can steal a little time before (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.097)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) Check Lego.com, they always have info like that. (...) Good idea, Lego has enough of that stuff in their inbox anyway. (...) I would actually include a list of more people, that way Lego would look more closely at the letter, and it could also (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.097)

  Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

Adding and item to my cart gives a "cookies are disabled" warning for either of these browsers, though that is not the case. I used Mozilla to successfully place an order just a few weeks ago. Appears to work for IE Mac. Uncertain anyone will care (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.097)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) Thanks for the detailed confirmation, that's the same two levels of cookie support I tried. Kevin (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.097)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I'll be surprised if it's a Safari bug, since it happens in Mozilla as well. On the other hand, apparently Safari sends a browser ID string similar to Mozilla's. And the Safari team will probably have to spend some time schmoozing sites to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.097)

  More new(old) sets on lego.com

In case no one has mentioned it yet. The Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe are both now listed on Lego.com as sets 10036 and 10037. Thank you Lego. -Jeff (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.097)

  "Lego Auctions" on Lego.com?

Yikes! Sorry if this has been posted already, but looks like Lego has gone one step further (ahead of bluk packs and the "Legend" lines and will soon host Auctions on their site! Thoughts? onedaycnn (sid) (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego, com
(score: 3.097)

More:  Next Page >>