 Administrative / Financial / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
affiliate programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:14:43 GMT

FYI, and welcoming comments...

I'm hoping to get the LUGNET Shopping Guide working again. We now have
affiliate partnerships with these, and a few other, sellers of LEGO online:

e-Toys
K-B-Toys
Amazon / Toys'R'Us
K-Mart / Bluelight
Wal-Mart (pending)
e-Bay
SmarterKids rejected us for some reason. Looking into that..

Are there obvious outlets I'm missing (other than lego.com) ? Anyone have
tips on being an affiliate? any horror stories? anything you're hoping I
won't do?

-Suz