 Administrative / Financial / 86
Re: affiliate programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:06:41 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> writes:
FYI, and welcoming comments...

I'm hoping to get the LUGNET Shopping Guide working again. We now have
affiliate partnerships with these, and a few other, sellers of LEGO online:

e-Toys
K-B-Toys
Amazon / Toys'R'Us
K-Mart / Bluelight
Wal-Mart (pending)
e-Bay
SmarterKids rejected us for some reason. Looking into that..

Are there obvious outlets I'm missing (other than lego.com) ? Anyone have
tips on being an affiliate? any horror stories? anything you're hoping I
won't do?

You forgot Costco on that list.  The Costco (misspelled "CostCo")
information is woefully out of date, and should probably be removed.
I don't think Costco is still offering any LEGO sets.  They sold out
soon after being listed on the Brickwise report.

Also, is it possible to include BrickLink?  There are plenty of
vendors there selling MISB sets...

--Bill.