 Administrative / Financial / 85
Re: affiliate programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:08:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
FYI, and welcoming comments...

I'm hoping to get the LUGNET Shopping Guide working again. We now have
affiliate partnerships with these, and a few other, sellers of LEGO online:

e-Toys
K-B-Toys
Amazon / Toys'R'Us
K-Mart / Bluelight
Wal-Mart (pending)
e-Bay
SmarterKids rejected us for some reason. Looking into that..

Are there obvious outlets I'm missing (other than lego.com) ? Anyone have
tips on being an affiliate? any horror stories? anything you're hoping I
won't do?

-Suz

Thank you for doing all of the work on this, Suz.

If any of these affiliate agreements are revenue-generating for Lugnet, please
make it easy to locate and use the correct link-ins.  Somewhere I have a
bookmark for an Amazon.com Lugnet referral but dunno if it works or if Lugnet
gains anything if I were to use it (have used it a few times in the past).

__Kevin Salm__