  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4041 – 4060 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  L'indice Big Mac

cari fratelli in abiesse, "L'indice Big Mac (o Big Mac index in inglese) è uno strumento informale di comparazione del potere d'acquisto di una valuta. Questa misurazione assume come valida la teoria della parità dei poteri di acquisto." ((URL) date (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbered Engine Set

(...) A looong time ago I recall a very large full size Yoda head desk being auctioned. As for the engines, I think the first 5 were auctioned. They all can with a display base if I remember correctly. Check of the May 28, 2003 press release in the (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  contacting lego

I was thinking of trying to get Lego to provide some support (like sending someone along) to my Thames Valley Lego Fest (after all it is only down the road) Any suggestions where or who to contact them? Obviously I can phone the number listed on (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...

(...) It looks like the same plates but with out the bike path on the side (hence wider roads) I also saw these two sets in the Whats New section on shop@home (URL) is here... I believe... (URL) appears to be a release of by FAVORITE motor bike.... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

"Marc Sutton" <ashre@iname.com> wrote in message news:I13E8o.55x@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) can't (...) sounds (...) from (...) Ok, it makes sense that if I can't get it to run connected to Internet I shouldn't be surprised that it (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  S@H Gift Certificate Question (Was: Spring 2002 catalog)

Hi All, Does anyone know if a Gift Certificate from S@H can be used on lego.com? When I placed yesterday's order, I had tried doing it online first (because I like I like visually confirming what I order), but I wanted to apply a Gift Certificate (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Lego TV commercial

I do not know if it is new but I found out that Lego now publishes some TV commercial through shop at home. Go to those links, you will see a "video" button under the image : Batwing : (URL) : (URL) : (URL) : (URL) Star destroyer : (URL) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  SIGMA wants my Fire Extinguisher pics...

Seems that a communications agency that did the promo for Mindstorms and Cybermaster wants to use my Fire Extinguisher pics for a new website they are doing. Instead of trying to figure it all out, here is the message I received: Dear Dave I am (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  The LEGO Group, Warner Bros. Interactive Ent., & TT Games. (LEGO videogames for 2015)

WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT, TT GAMES, AND THE LEGO GROUP ANNOUNCE AN ACTION-PACKED SLATE OF LEGO® VIDEOGAMES FOR 2015 New Brick Smashing Adventures Are Coming to Console, Handheld and Mobile Platforms LEGO Jurassic World and LEGO (...) (10 years ago, 29-Jan-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Adventurers subthemes

Hi, While browsing through the Set Guide, I noticed that the Adventurers subthemes (3 so far) do not yet have official names, only those created by "us" in order to keep them sorted. So far, the names are: {Amazon}, {Dino Island} and {Egypt}. I just (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: DB InterCityExpress (ICE 3) train set

(...) The new lamps are really cool, especially in being LED. They can be a bit bulky compared to the old light bricks though. Plus they're permanently paired. (URL) I believe the bottom of these are compatible with the old 9V connectors. The (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Super Chief Engine Available from S@H?

It looks like the 10020 Super Chief may be available again in the near future. Currently the US Shop At Home site says "Backorders Accepted, Will ship by 15 Dec 2006". If this is true, it will mean the return of a favorite of LEGO train fans. It (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.lsahs, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Next BrisLug fest?

(...) Hello Tara, I'll be there with Callum. I don't think you will have many people attending though as there are quite a few Brisbanites attending the Brickvention, But most of the BLTG will be here and maybe can attend, so the quality will be (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Scout secrets revealed

Robert Munafo wrote in message ... (...) (over 50 (...) to (...) posted (...) use (...) to (...) I don't want to get into the frames debate here, but I just like to note that the real-estate issue is different from the frames/no frames debate. Both (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  what's a Code Pilot?

I hope you'll forgive a newbie for what must be a FAQ, but what exactly is a Code Pilot, what can it do, and how can I get one? I gather from the group description that it's some sort of programmable brick, perhaps an alternative to the RCX. But (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Super Street sensation 8448

The 8448 is included in the little shop at home catalog that came with the new The Boss RoboRider I bought at Target this weekend. (The Indy Storm has an overprint that it is not available.) The only other physical location I ever saw them at was (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: How to get to the guide pages

(...) ?? I use news.lugnet.com. (the "web interface") While I was viewing your post I had in the top blue bar next to the home and news icons a book that said "guide" below it. I don't have it now while composing my post, but if I clicked on it then (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Want to trade 2 Lim. Ed. Santa Fe for 3 Regular

I am looking to trade 2 (two) of my Santa Fe Limitted Edition (MISB) for 3 (three) regular ones (don't have to be in sealed box, but bricks need to be 100% new, so in their plastic baggies). I need the bricks for a project, but do not want to open (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: A Cool Viaduct

(...) bit surprised to hear about the part placement issues. I cannot duplicate these problems on my end (I tried downloading the models from the website, then opening them... everything seems to be fine.) If you are encountering problems with the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

(...) Vista USA - a balcony on the roof with concrete floor in the outline of the states, with bricks representing LEGO offices. Its something in the order of a 30x80' rectangle, with a few outcroppings. Great view of the park, and miniland at (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

More:  Next Page >>