 Trains / 30826
Re: Santa Fe Numbered Engine Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 14:42:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera wrote:
Does anyone recall how number the 0001 Santa Fee Auctioned for when LEGO did the
eBay auction?

Thanks.

What other auctions did LEGO do apart from that one?
Star Wars if I recall right?

-Ahui

A looong time ago I recall a very large full size Yoda head desk being
auctioned. As for the engines, I think the first 5 were auctioned. They all can
with a display base if I remember correctly.

Check of the May 28, 2003 press release in the press room archives for another
auction.

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail&contentid=719&countrycode=2057&yearcode=2003&oldXML=true&archive=true

There was also an auction for some roses intended for Valentines day one year. I
am sure there were more. Good luck.