 Robotics / Code Pilot / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
what's a Code Pilot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.codepilot
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:16:22 GMT

I hope you'll forgive a newbie for what must be a FAQ, but what exactly is a
Code Pilot, what can it do, and how can I get one?

I gather from the group description that it's some sort of programmable brick,
perhaps an alternative to the RCX.  But I've searched the set database, the
parts database, and lego.com and can't find any useful matches for "Code Pilot."
I also searched the entire lugnet news archives, which turned up lots of matches
but all describing how it was used, not what it is or where to find it.

Can somebody give me an overview?

Thanks,
- Joe