 General / 35671
35670  |  35672
Subject:
S@H Gift Certificate Question (Was: Spring 2002 catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:55:57 GMT

Hi All,
Does anyone know if a Gift Certificate from S@H can be used on lego.com?  When
I placed yesterday's order, I had tried doing it online first (because I like I
like visually confirming what I order), but I wanted to apply a Gift
Certificate that I received for Christmas to the order.  I searched throughout
the lego.com site but found no option or info on how I might do so.  In the
end, I jumped offline and ordered by phone.  (Don't ask why I didn't think to
ask them while on the phone.)  But it would be nice to know the answer to this
for future reference...

Thanks,
-Hendo

In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.general, John Radtke writes:
Newest catalog seems to be popping up so I thought I'd point out some
highlights. <snip>

Thanks John!  I just got mine yesterday and placed my first official order of
the year within moments.  (Except for EJ on Bricklink I haven't started on my
2002 Lego Budget...)

Also of note:  <snip>