  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4001 – 4020 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Vraag over De Bouwsteen

Heel goed en kompleet geformuleerd van Casper. Niets aan toe te voegen behalve: Ook even (langdurig) hier gaan kijken, minstens net zo leuk!: (URL) natuurlijk, door Casper reeds vermeld: (URL) deze club heeft ook regelmatig leuk (remake) spul uit de (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.058)

  Exploration Mars out in the US?

Dear All The Exploration Mars pack is on the Lego online catalog for the Americas. Name: Exploration Mars Product Number: 9736 Exploration Mars is an expansion set to the Robotics Invention System, which allows you to build robotic Rovers and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.058)

  Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

I was just browsing the Shop@Home website when I stubbled across the NEW Mars Exploration Rover. The MSRP of this set is $89.99 USD and it is now on sale for $74.99 USD. This is valid in Canada and I think in the US too. Go grab those rovers! Chek (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.058)

  Fire Brigade Available, Green Grocer Sale & Free Shipping at S@H US & Canada

When I received an e-mail from S@H today announcing the availability of the Fire Brigade in the U.S. and Canada: (URL) noticed S@H has included a sale on the Green Grocer: (URL) orders over $75 receive free shipping (US & Canada) through October 14. (...) (15 years ago, 5-Sep-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3A2DBF9B.B4FBF12F@t...com.au>... (...) Look here: (URL) and you'll see this: "The LEGO Shop at Home, the largest LEGO store in the world, offers consumers from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Lego com gelado, ou gelado com lego

este verão a olá dá um pequeno set (à sorte entre três) nas caixas de nove gelados super-max e perna de pau. vale a pena, visto q os gelados ficam muito mais baratos q comprar no café e vem com algumas peçinhas (plates verdes são muito fixes). para (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Re: Wait a Minute! (was: Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) I would have to side with Eric on this one. Although I've been drooling over the possibilities of true bulk ordering, my suspicion is that the range of elements will be severly limited. Look for example at (URL) which shows models of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

FYI, a filter was installed today on the news server to accept lego.com postings (i.e., LEGO Company employees using their official email address) in the following groups only: lugnet.lego lugnet.lego.announce lugnet.lego.direct (essentially the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  LEGO BrickMaster Build-Off sponsored by The LEGO Group!

BrickFest ‘07 ===...=== LEGO BrickMaster Build-Off sponsored by The LEGO Group! If your a LEGO builder and a registered attendee of BrickFest 2007 you will get your chance to showcase your talents at the history making first ever LEGO BrickMaster (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Re: shop@home goes up and upp and uppp!

(...) Seen the prices and just wondering why some of the supporters are so... plain... Also got a womens team, nice addition to the soccer fieled when my cousin who is a girl perfers to be girls :-) (...) Having also gotten 2 Blacksmith Shops for (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Re: Need Instruction Scans - Trike Buggy (set 1257 or 3000)

Great list - but you did include a Roborider - #8004 Dirt Bike :D Here's a few to add: 393 Norton Motorcycle (1976) 394 Harley-Davidson 1000cc (1976) (above two not really Technic, but way cool as LEGO model sets go) 8240 Slammer Stunt Bike (ok, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  New Harry Potter Sets Featured in this months Lego Magazine

This month in lego magazine there are pictures of the new sets and also show the mini knight bus for sale in a kit! I do not have a scanner but i did take pictures with my camera. Here they are: (2 URLs) This special offer is not available on the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  LEGO Estrela

"Em breve, a Estrela terá um novo site - mais informativo, dinâmico e cheio de novidades! Nele, além de saber muito mais sobre a Estrela, seus produtos e noticias...." Eu não acredito que até hoje a Estrela não terminou o novo site. Aquele aviso (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Re: New BIONICLE.com webmaster

(...) Dave Eaton sent some instructions on how to work around it, haven't had a chance to do that yet. (...) Hope so, I'd love to attend, although I'm in the middle of 2008 planning documentation so it might be tough to break away. But fingers (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  6 Bionicle Pens Available Now!

Yes, it's true! The 6 Bionicle pens from Lego Writing System are now available. I visited the Lego store at Downtown Disney early today & they had 4 of the 6 pens - Kopaka, Lewa, Onua, & Pohatu. These deluxe pens are $14.95. Also seen at the store (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  autoFAQpost /general/tlg_fair_play.en.faq

Subject: What are some rules for personal (fan) Websites? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Jim Baker, 1998-12-28 Revision: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-05-12 Reference: (2 URLs) /general/ <P><B>NOTE:</B> The author of this answer is not a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) That sounds like mostly server-side stuff. Have you figured out yet what you are going to require from clients (users)? The reason I ask is that I'm an old-fashioned soul, and am unlikely to use discussion groups that are not NNTP-reachable, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Re: pbrick.dll

(...) spirit.ocx (...) as for the spirit.ocx? (...) comes in the (...) Hi, I don't know about pbrick.dll, but Lego finally made the RIS2 SDK available. Besides a linkable API dll ("Ghost") it also contains a COM server with functionality similar to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 4.057)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) How about this: allow them to post as long as it is crossposted to at least one lugnet.lego.* group. That allows the train or legoland type announcements to go there, and also appear in the lugnet.lego.direct. You could even automate it so (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Compatibility between the nxt and the RIS 2.0

First of all Hi to everybody this is my first post. Now to the problems, they want me to enter a lego challenge. The thing is they just lend me the RIS 2.0. Are some parts of the nxt compatible with the ris2.0? In this challenge I need my robot to (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

More:  Next Page >>