 Robotics / 27193
27192  |  27194
Subject:
Compatibility between the nxt and the RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:14:47 GMT

First of all Hi to everybody this is my first post.

Now to the problems, they want me to enter a lego challenge. The thing is
they just lend me the RIS 2.0. Are some parts of the nxt compatible with the
ris2.0? In this challenge I need my robot to differentiate colors, between
blue, green and black. I saw this product:
http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=MS1038.

It says for NXT but come on!!! If it's not can someone give me advice, I'm
really a noob on this robotic thing, lets say I'm here by accident.