 Robotics / 27194
Re: Compatibility between the nxt and the RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, onime_no_van <iramflores01@yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
First of all Hi to everybody this is my first post.

Now to the problems, they want me to enter a lego challenge. The thing is
they just lend me the RIS 2.0. Are some parts of the nxt compatible with the
ris2.0? In this challenge I need my robot to differentiate colors, between
blue, green and black. I saw this product:
http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=MS1038.

It says for NXT but come on!!! If it's not can someone give me advice, I'm
really a noob on this robotic thing, lets say I'm here by accident.

The Color Sensor is not compatible with RIS. It relies on I2C communication
which was not available with the RCX.

JB