  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3841 – 3860 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Nieuwe Lego treinen te koop

De nieuwe Lego treinen van Shop at Home zijn er! Er zijn 4 varianten: - grote locomotief - grote locomotief met tender - kleine locomotief - kleine locomotief met tender Iedere variant is in 5 keuren verkrijgbaar: blauw, groen, zwart, bruin en (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.be)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

It's the beginning of the end. The bulk packs of true light gray bricks are sold out, and the true dark gray bricks are listed under Retired Products on Shop At Home: (URL) Light Gray Bricks> (URL) Dark Gray Bricks> All 3 plate packs are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  Re: Harry Potter Figures

(...) The sets won't be really based on the books, per se, unless the movies stick to the books (I wouldn't know, haven't read them). The official press release says that the toys will be "based on the first two Harry Potter movies". Click here to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  Re: Jag säljer hela min LEGO-samling jättebilligt!

Jag har nått smärtgränsen redan efter att ha köpt upp hela Akiras samling för typ samma summa ca 40 kg. Var ska detta sluta...jag ser fortfarande fram emot en träff snart...iaf en gång om året. Alla kan ju inte sälja allt de har och lägga ner. En (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  Re: Exploration Mars out in the US?

Dear All -- I checked with Lego Consumer Affairs in the US. As far as the person I talked to knows: - the Exploration Mars pack is not due out in the US until March 2000 <br> - the fact that the set details are currently available on the online (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  Re: new Mindstorms servos?

(...) I'd say quite a bit of torque. It's possible they sacrificed some speed compared to the recent minimotors. Check out the tail of the "Sting" model, in the video clip at (URL). The rendered image of that model at (URL) shows quite clearly that (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  8458 Formula 1 Racer at Lego.com

Found this on the Lego web site today: The 1st collectible model from the NEW Master Builder Series! Expert builders . . . make this silver beauty your trophy! More than 1400 pieces fit together to create the sleek silver Formula 1 racer. Its many (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  Legends winner

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but whatever happened to the vote on the next 'Legends' set to be released by Lego? Did the yellow castle win? I follow a few groups on LUGNET closely but I have never heard anything more about (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  LEGO Group Unveils World's Largest LEGO® Model: Star Wars™ X-Wing starfighter

The LEGO® Group Unveils World's Largest LEGO® Model To Delight LEGO Star Wars™ Fans Across The Galaxy -More than five million LEGO bricks used to create life-sized X-Wing starfighter in celebration of new LEGO Star Wars animated TV special "The (...) (11 years ago, 25-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  Re: Element Count Trivia

(...) ---- Subtotal 653 (...) ---- Subtotal of 'real' Lego ;=) 1397 ----- Grand Total 2050 This is not a good example to set for kids. Even if the remaining 122 are "miscellaneous" (Throwbots?), it would be good to mention them in a near-exhaustive (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  In the shadow of bent trees

Well, I received my modest order of 20 trees and, like Huw mentioned previously, they all show a pronounced bend along the trunk. While I agree that this can impart a nice "wind-swept" appearance, I am concerned that these are in essence NOT the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.065)

  Bigger 'Designer' sets now on Shop@Home

The big 'Designer' sets are now on Shop@Home. Most impressive has to be '4404: Land Busters', with that great yellow pick-up: (URL) there's also the 'Air Blazers' (red) and 'Sea Riders' (blue): (2 URLs) R (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

  Re: Question on part naming

(...) If you look at what group this is (and the group charter), you'll see that my question applies only to the LDraw parts library, and not to any official LEGO naming convention. I'm looking for an official LDraw answer. As it happens, I am an (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

  autoFAQpost /general/~u.can_i_use_lego_name_or_logo.en.faq

Subject: Can I use the LEGO&reg; name or logo in my Web page / T-shirt / product / etc.? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-05-06 Comment: probably ask Todd about his opinion Comment: include not-a-lawyer disclaimer (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

  Nya STAR WARS set::en

Blev faktiskt lite besviken, i alla fall efter första titten på S@H. :( Inga direkt inspirerande modeller eller delar, fast den åsikten kan ju ändra sig efter man sett filmen. :) Wookiee™ Attack: 7258 med 'catepillarband' var väl den enda som (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

  Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:Gn3rMn.LHG@lugnet.com... (...) although I (...) mad-house. (...) Last year they (they were $4) disappeared from my local (Cary, NC) Wal-Mart pretty quickly but I found them at other Wal-Mart's (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

  LEGO.com MindStorms Forums Contest

Hello, fellow MindStormers and LEGO Builders, Without, ah...any ado, I would like to announce the beginning of a hopefully long series of Community Projects. Run by myself and my fellow Hosts in the LEGO.com MindStorms Forums, this is a concept very (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

  Re: Website move

(...) up to you to do whatever you want. however: The LEGO Trademark cannot be used in an Internet Address ---...--- The LEGO trademark should not be incorporated into an Internet address. Internet addresses have become useful tools for people to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

  Lego Octan Gas N Wash #6472

News - as showed on the lego site it is coming back out and lugnet has it as september but lego has it as Aug 31 =) YAY Keep your car on the road! You'll find everything your car needs at the Gas N' Wash Express! Fill the tank, wash the car, even (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

  Re: Brickshelf going away???

Ok, Lego does its own job of hosting instructions at: (URL) TLG was funding BrickShelf, I can see why they would drop this duplicate expense. My questions are: What instructions on BrickShelf are not duplicates of the TLG ones? Is TLG committed to (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.064)

More:  Next Page >>