 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5423
Re: Question on part naming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:19:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
I was just surfing lego.com and came across the new tutorials.  In one of the
pages, a similar although much simpler question than yours was asked and
answered.

http://www.lego.com/eng/create/designschool/lesson.asp?id=1_a&page=2

I almost wanted to port you question for the experts at lego.com to answer.
Unfortunately, I don't know how old you are. :-O

If you look at what group this is (and the group charter), you'll see that my
question applies only to the LDraw parts library, and not to any official LEGO
naming convention.  I'm looking for an official LDraw answer.

As it happens, I am an adult, but my question doesn't apply to lego.com.

--Travis Cobbs