  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3501 – 3520 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bargains at LLW, was: Re: URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show

(...) Do you mean the DDK? (...) Is this not a little disingenuous of Lego? Selling it for £140 at lego.com but for £57 at LLW? Have I been ripped of paying £60 for my one? :) Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

lego, com
(score: 3.187)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

It wasn't THAT unreadable. I saved the original jpgs and tweaked the contrast, and it was easy enough to build the Street Sensation. But yes, it WOULD have been nice if the pics were twice the size or larger. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.187)

  Re: S@H Sales of possible interest

In lugnet.market.shopping, (...) You can blame me for 4 Advent calendars. I picked up one at a slight discount (banged-up box) at the Lego store at the Mall of America a few months ago and liked the assortment of mini-figs and small parts well (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.187)

  What happen to the Life on Mars Survival Challenge?

Does anyone know what happen to the Lego Life on Mars Survival Challenge? I was wondering if anyone knows about when the finals are going to be held at Kennedy Space Center. On Lego.com it just has infomation about entering the contest and the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests)

lego, com
(score: 3.187)

  Re: New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal

(...) Na... he'd immediately switch to 10 wide because it would be "more realistic" or some similar folderol, you can be sure of that! :-) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.186)

  Re: new Star Destroier

(...) La notizia e' freschissima, quindi non e' arcinoto. :-) Effettivamente sia il nuovo ISD sia il Galeone di Jabba sono molto belli (non a livelllo del capolavoro assoluto 10030, ma hanno molte minifig e un sacco di dettagli interni). I primi 5 (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.186)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) That's a very good point, Anthony. And the only way TLC will triumph over collector's is to re-release a lot of stuff they are not now producing. Perhaps it's in the works. Who knows...? If they produced enough quantity of the rarer elements (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.186)

  Re: New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal

(...) Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree-- I was just as surprised and delighted that he decided to mention them (although I'm not really into steam like Ross is) If I were to have told him to say anything, it would have been for TLC to (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.185)

  Re: New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal

(...) Ahh, but what a way to go:-) -John (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.185)

  Re: New Junkbot online at www.lego.com

(...) Woo Hoo! 100 of 22498! -Rob. (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

lego, com
(score: 3.184)

  Dino pages at LEGO.com

The dinosaur pages are finally up (actuall they've been there for a while but are finally linked from the home page and thus "open for business"). The neatest thing is a computer animated movie that plays pretty well. At the end of the film there is (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.184)

  Re: S@H mysterious items

(...) Items listed as unavailable are likely available in other countries. If you set your shopping cart for the UK or Germany you will find that items listed as not available in the US and Canada are available for those locations. You could chalk (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.184)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

I am not going to read all of the 80 posts in here, but I was just on lego.com and they had light grey bricks for sale...... :) Tom (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.184)

  Re: Breezeway Cafe and Pizza to Go Are Back!!! Was Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com

(...) Also, the piece counts are slightly different. The old version of the Pizza to Go had 141 pieces, the new has that plus 3. Same with the Breezeway cafe. Old - 171, new - 178. But that shouldn't affect the price of the 10036 by a whole $5. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.184)

  !!!Letter from The Lego Co.!!!

I like receiving official letters from the TLG as much as the next AFOL. But this one I don’t understand… Did anyone else who uses Lego Shop @ Home receive this Letter? (It’s direct from Danmark, the stamp says Billund, Danmark KGL POST) The (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.183)

  Very loose tolerances in the manufacture of LEGO bricks?

When I went to (URL) noticed this statement Thousands of a mm - that's the tolerance of accuracy at the LEGO mould factories. I don't think that you mean that the tolerances are on the order of meters (a thousand mm is a m), do you? Chris (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.183)

  Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay?

Frank Filz wrote in message <37419C9C.3D6D@minds...ng.com>... :WHat I find objectionable (and what I think most people are actually :complaining about) is hoarding not scalping. I think it is wrong for :someone who has big pockets to go into a (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

america, lego
(score: 3.183)

  Re: Heads up on new 10020 Santa Fe train at shop.lego.com

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GrqHHF.DvG@lugnet.com... (...) I think I read somewhere here that there's 5000 for the USA and 5000 for Europe/rest of world distrubution. Limited edition certificate numbers are apparently (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.183)

  Re: Using Lego RIS software with NT4

(...) The answer (No!*) can be found here: (URL) RIS 1.0 and 1.5 there are links in french. -Rob Doucette. DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay (URL) W2K and NT are not supported by the RIS software. There are alternatives such as NQC which can be used. (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 3.183)

  New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

There's been several new additions to bulk bricks: 50x Sand Red 2x4 bricks $6.99 (item #10005) - I assume this is the same color as seen in Life On Mars sets 62x brick sets $4.99 in yellow, green, red, blue, white (these appear to be the same as (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.183)

More:  Next Page >>