 Robotics / RCX / 1372
Re: Using Lego RIS software with NT4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 01:00:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Damien Duquennoy writes:
A french guy ask me if its possible to use standard Lego Mindstorms with
NT4.
(i use win98, and it works fine).

The answer (No!*) can be found here:
http://mindstorms.lego.com/support/
For RIS 1.0 and 1.5 there are links in french.

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet

* W2K and NT are not supported by the RIS software.  There are alternatives
such as NQC which can be used.